Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Should I?

I’m 16 weeks into my test deca and eq cycle and I’m still getting great results. Should I extend it out a little longer or quit while ahead? I’ve been running moderate doses. Test 400/wk deca 400/wk and eq 400/wk
  • kinetix

IF YOUR STILL GAINING KEEP THE CYCLING GO FOR ANOTHER 3-4 WEEKS, KEEP GETTING BIGGER AND STRONGER!

THEN TO CYCLE OFF MAKE SURE YOU DROP THE UNDECANOATE ESTER OF THE EQ AND THE DECA ESTER OF NANDRO DECANOATE BEFORE YOU DROP TEST I AM GUESS ITS CYP OR ENANTHATE?! LET US KNOW.
    IF SO RUN IT FOR AT LEAST 2 MORE WEEKS THEN DROP TO 250MG/MLA WEEK TO CRUISE AND DO A GOOD "P.C.T. >>(HCG,HMG,NOLVA/CLOMID)

THE DECA PROBABLY SHUT YOU DOWN HARD BRING EVERYTHING BACK WITH PCT!

WHAT IS YOUR AGE AND YOUR STATS? THIS WILL HELP ALL US HELP YOU!

ARE YOU TAKING ANTI-ES OR ANTI- PROGESTERONE?
    Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by jrod
      I’m 16 weeks into my test deca and eq cycle and I’m still getting great results. Should I extend it out a little longer or quit while ahead? I’ve been running moderate doses. Test 400/wk deca 400/wk and eq 400/wk
      If you are still seeing great results you could possibly extend it to a 20 weeker but IMO I wouldn't go much further than that.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Of course, I would. Keep the gains coming. Make sure you're giving blood to keep RBC in checks, among many other reasons like stated in newly posted thread here...

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Big B
          Of course, I would. Keep the gains coming. Make sure you're giving blood to keep RBC in checks, among many other reasons like stated in newly posted thread here...

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
            haha just realized you're the one who started that thread

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
              Banned
              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Big B
              haha just realized you're the one who started that thread
              Its a great read. You are not only benefiting yourself but others as well.

Comment

• Glycomann

Yeah that's a tough dilemma. I'm having the same. I'll be at 16 weeks at the end of the month. I schedule a Dr appt in late November so it forces me to get back to TRT 12 weeks before it. Personally, I'll hold pretty well on just TRT 100 mg/w for a good 6 weeks or so. Plus it's good to rest the joints and organs. Then when rested getting back on the AAS work better.

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
                  Its a great read. You are not only benefiting yourself but others as well.
                  Yes sir. Been donating blood for least last 10 years, every 8-10 weeks on cycle, every 3 months off cycle...

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    Yeah that's a tough dilemma. I'm having the same. I'll be at 16 weeks at the end of the month. I schedule a Dr appt in late November so it forces me to get back to TRT 12 weeks before it. Personally, I'll hold pretty well on just TRT 100 mg/w for a good 6 weeks or so. Plus it's good to rest the joints and organs. Then when rested getting back on the AAS work better.
                    Yep. Your body respond better to AAS after the break...

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                      • Apr 2006

jrod, I agree with the others. You could go a few more weeks, but one of the ways you could go about this is to also order a comprehensive wellness test/Labs from one of these online lab places (ie directlabs dot com) and see where your values land, and then go from there and make a determination.

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by jrod
                        if the results are there I would run it a while longer
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...