Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #16
borgluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezerdude View Post
It's in a cap, I get mine at walmart.The good thing about it is it's cheap.. I think it was like $6.00 per 100-200mg caps and I take 3 a day..
I'm sold on that...super cheap, and why wouldn't one take it!
Thanks for the reply back!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #17
Freezerdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgluvr View Post
I'm sold on that...super cheap, and why wouldn't one take it!
Thanks for the reply back!
Your welcome Bro.. NutNut was the one that got me to taking them he gets his somewhere in Canada in 300mg but the highest I can find is 200mg so that's why I take 3.. But don't forget to still take your Vit e for your liver.. Good luck Brother...
Old 09-06-2011, 04:06 AM   #18
Softy08
Banned

Softy08 will become famous soon enough
I run Milk thistle etc etc
But one of the best every day Liver tonics I have ever used is fresh beetroot, apple, carrot juice. Need to make it yourself, get a juicer, makes a mess, you shit and piss red, but I swear by it
Also if you have BP issues then BR juice is your best friend.
Softy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #19
borgluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softy08 View Post
I run Milk thistle etc etc
But one of the best every day Liver tonics I have ever used is fresh beetroot, apple, carrot juice. Need to make it yourself, get a juicer, makes a mess, you shit and piss red, but I swear by it
Also if you have BP issues then BR juice is your best friend.
Sounds healthy brother!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #20
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I use Glucorell (r-lipoic acid), NAC, and Tyler's Liver Detox (has calcium d-glucurate) if I a on orals.

I also like Liv52 when I get it. I usually just throw in Milk thistle if I have it on hand.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #21
John Benz
Vet

John Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to all
Cool

Most people seem to disregard the importance of Milk Thistle. I read a very well done study nearly 20 years ago showing that rats fed a daily dose of Milk Thistle were totally immune to the deadly Death Cap mushroom (Amanita phalloides), which causes death due to very rapid disintegration of the liver.

I've also talked to a couple of people who have had their liver values return to near normal with Hepatitus C after about a year of daily Milk Thistle intake.
John Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:36 AM   #22
Softy08
Banned

Softy08 will become famous soon enough
Yeah I luv the stuff too JB, but I heard on another forum it "uploads adrogen receptors", which made no sense to me whatsoever......you heard anything along those lines?
Softy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:57 AM   #23
Huge1

All good suggestions...
However, beta vulgaris, Apple cider vinegar, nac... works best..... followed by milk thistle.

Beta vulgaris cleanses the blood & liver simultaneously... Apple cider vinegar keeps bile production up and helps balance ph. Nac & milk thistle speak for themselves.

Just my thoughts.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:44 PM   #24
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge1 View Post
Beta vulgaris cleanses the blood & liver simultaneously
First I've heard of this, is this beet extract?
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:43 PM   #25
G.Reaper
Vet

G.Reaper is on a distinguished road
I've always been sold on NAC. Also helps your body rid itself of heavy metals and reduce the fluoride in your body. Either way, can't go wrong with it as it is also a good antioxidant. From my understanding anyway....
G.Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:00 PM   #26
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
I'm getting ready to run TUDCA for some s-drol. It will be the first time running it. To my knowledge, it's some pretty good shit.

I was reading a post recently at another board where a member mentioned TUDCA helped with his heart burn, loss of appetite, indigestion, gas and stomach bloat.

Don't know if it's true, would be a bonus if it did. Anyone have any experience with it?

H
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 11:41 AM   #27
Savage2
VET

Savage2 is on a distinguished road
Hdh,
I have ran tudca for about two years on and off. Mainly when running tren or any cycle. Works wonders on blood work. Supposedly helps tremendously on actually repairing liver at certain doses. I run 250mg in morning and at night. Got results at only 250/day
Savage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #28
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
I know this is an of thread but i'd like to add ..ed...tudka 1 gram plus , injectable gluthione...nac....milk thisle and dandelion root is an excellent liver protection....