Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 01-07-2016, 06:05 PM   #16
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Thursday,January 7th

Off

back was really sore from deadlifts today and tri's STILL sore from monday....i know i weigh in on monday's but i couldn't help myself today..i weighed in at 217 which is a loss of 3 lbs in 4 days...kind of made my day...kept carbs extremely low today around 70-80g....feeling good......
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 06:46 PM   #17
Dawgpound_Hank

What kind of workout routine you doing regarding the weights - volume, HIT, Beiber , what? Also what's your split look like?
Old 01-07-2016, 06:59 PM   #18
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
Beiber haha
Old 01-07-2016, 07:05 PM   #19
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
ya its mostly volume....light weight high reps for now......

chest
off
back
off
shoulders/tris
off
bis
Old 01-07-2016, 07:05 PM   #20
clutchitalian

lol and whats a bieber workout??? a gay workout????
Old 01-07-2016, 07:12 PM   #21
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
ya its mostly volume....light weight high reps for now......

chest
off
back
off
shoulders/tris
off
bis
Why no legs bro? Also why bi's only on a day to themselves?
Old 01-07-2016, 07:34 PM   #22
clutchitalian

i forgot to put legs...this is just this week cuz of the soreness next week im adding bis to back day then legs the next day....once i feel back to normal ill post a permanent split and exercises.......
Old 01-07-2016, 08:34 PM   #23
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchitalian View Post
i forgot to put legs...this is just this week cuz of the soreness next week im adding bis to back day then legs the next day....once i feel back to normal ill post a permanent split and exercises.......
Ah OK gotcha.

Btw, Beiber workout = no legs.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:41 PM   #24
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
ClutchItaliano knows better than to skip squats, right!
Old 01-07-2016, 09:11 PM   #25
clutchitalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovel View Post
ClutchItaliano knows better than to skip squats, right!
oh yeah...u taught me well bro
Old 01-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #26
clutchitalian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Ah OK gotcha.

Btw, Beiber workout = no legs.
ahhh lol ok makes sense........
Old 01-08-2016, 08:19 PM   #27
clutchitalian

Friday,January 8th

Bi's

nice workout today.....did a lot of volume....decided to do a 150mg shot of prop for a boost and felt nice....i cant wait to switch to test e and up it to 500mg....keep looking at the mirror and my stomach looks half the size i love it....my fiance bought a big bottle of wine so i had a glass....its amazing when u quit binge drinking how u feel tilted off a glass of wine....its nice to have a fun night after all the serious shit throughout the week....still researching dandelion root thinking of adding it in to the mix..........
Old 01-09-2016, 07:46 PM   #28
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
I found your log clutch. I'll be following. I haven't started my keto yet. I think I'm going to have to figure out a way to still eat carbs...I just hate gaining the belly!! Yesterday I weighed in at 219 1/4.
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #29
clutchitalian

will we are within a couple pounds of eachother....it was VERY hard to go even this low carb i cant imagine going keto....i guess part of it is that i just jumped into it cold turkey but ive been ok throughout the day the only thing that sucks is i take trazadone for sleep and it makes me hungry as fuck....i usually go to sleep before it occurs but last night i waited too long and ate 80g carbs at once when i had 80g the whole day before that!!!! u should start a log will id follow it......
Old 01-11-2016, 12:23 AM   #30
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
I might start a log. I'm thinking about doing a show in November here in Vegas. A guy in the gym was just telling me about it today. I need to start bulking now if I'm going to do it. Plus my legs have gotten smaller cause I don't train them as much anymore because of my knees. I'm going to try to do squats one more time though and see what happens. I know what you mean getting hungry like that, you just want to eat everything in sight. I get like that when my blood sugar gets low
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote