Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 01-23-2018, 08:36 AM   #1
Glycomann

T3/T4 not so much

I've been playing around last few weeks with T3/T4 with Test/NPP/EQ/GH/GHRP2.

Test 200 mg/w
NPP 300 mg/w
EQ 400-600 mg/w
GH 1-3 iu 5d/w cycled
GHRP2 200 mcg before bed
T3/T4 50 mcg/200 mcg

I started at T3 12.5 mcG AND T4 100 mcg and wroked up to 50/200.

Diet has not been great so I think I sabatogued myself somewhat but I have very little what seems like increased metabolism and I feel flat most of the time.

So I think I have myself in a spot. So now I am somewhat suppressed and my little cycle is flattened out. From what I've read cycling off the thyroid should be done in steps. So thinking drop to 50/100 for 3-4 days and then drop the T3 for 3-4 days and then drop to 50 T4 and then off. Is the tapper necessary in your opinion? Any suggestinos?
Old 01-23-2018, 08:58 AM   #2
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
i've read both opinions taper...and not taper... i usually taper.. but i'm with you i probably won't be using it again...
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by krustus View Post
i've read both opinions taper...and not taper... i usually taper.. but i'm with you i probably won't be using it again...
I might use it again during a keto. I think thyroid down regulates during a hard keto and that's when I stall about 2.5 weeks in. I won't use it again unless I am already deep into a hard diet.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:23 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
T4 is nearly worthless imo. I use T3 don't taper up or down, although I never exceed 75mcgs, normally I run 50mcgs. I tried T4 at 150 to 200mcgs before and never seen much in the way of results. The T4 used was USA Rx synthroid.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:53 PM   #5
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I won't use it again unless I am already deep into a hard diet
yes i might use it if i was going for competition ripped ( would probably have to?) but just staying or getting lean... not for me
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:29 PM   #6
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I don't think it is necessary, but I usually do a quick taper anyway. Most I've done with T3 is 75mcg/d. I have Armour tabs right now that I got 2-3 years ago.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:22 AM   #7
Glycomann

I DROPPED THEM 5 DAYS AGO AND HAVE DROPPED WEIGHT. 1/2 LIFE on this stuff is 8 for T4 and 3-4 for T3 so maybe a crash is coming but so far no huge drop in metabolism.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:25 AM   #8
Glycomann

So I dropped it a week ago. I got a little flubbery by Sunday but week ends are some junk eating. I swithced things up to drier stuff and ended up pissing off a lot of water last night. I did have the shivers last night but could be the flu.. or could be thyroid in the crapper. The joys of dumbass experiments..