• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrutalHoney
    VET
    • Nov 2016

Acetic Acid and IGF

Okay, what the fuck do I do?

What percentage AA do I need to use? Can I make my own? Can I use vinegar and dilute it somehow? Google is not helping me, who knows this stuff?
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

You don't need aa. That was something that got started and went all over the net and everyone was using it only to learn it wasn't accurate.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
      You don't need aa. That was something that got started and went all over the net and everyone was using it only to learn it wasn't accurate.
      I thought it keeps the compound safer for longer period of time? Am I wrong? Bac water is only ok if use within very few days or the compound will start losing it's potent quickly. No?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I use 0.9% sodium chloride usp. Vinegar isn't sterile, makes a fine douche but I wouldn't inject it.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BrutalHoney
          VET
          • Nov 2016

well, one thing i do know is that it goes bad in BAC water after a while, even if in the fridge.

how long does yours last with the sodium chloride?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BrutalHoney
            well, one thing i do know is that it goes bad in BAC water after a while, even if in the fridge.

how long does yours last with the sodium chloride?
            Much longer than BAC water, I don't recall anything losing properties. I probably use all products in about 10 days or so. HCG after 2 weeks still was very potent.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Bicepts101
              VET
              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I use 0.9% sodium chloride usp. Vinegar isn't sterile, makes a fine douche but I wouldn't inject it.
              Damn...the games is always leading us in different directions. I thought this was what you had to use

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Bicepts101
                Damn...the games is always leading us in different directions. I thought this was what you had to use
                I have seen sterile Acetic Acid for injection sold, I just can't remember where.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Bicepts101
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  I have seen sterile Acetic Acid for injection sold, I just can't remember where.
                  Shit honetly is there is another solution to use then great. Injecting what feels like snake venom kinda sucks anyway

Comment

• TommyD
                    • Apr 2018

We used to buy glacial acetic acid online in liter jugs, it was 10% or so and had to be diluted with distilled water to about 1% back in the old days. Now you can buy .06% almost anywhere.

Comment

• legaljuicer
                      VET
                      • May 2005

The leading supplier of novel and exclusive research tools including GPCR ligands, neurotransmitters, ion channel modulators and signaling inhibitors.
                      Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• Bicepts101
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

We dont have to store gh in the freezer right? F...ing info is always changing. We are talking igf, ipam, ghrp, etc. Correct?

Comment

• Dakota
                          VET
                          • Feb 2017

I have never read a single study that shows peptides last longer in aa. I have read that it helps dissolve hard to dissolve peptides, that's it.

As far as making your own. Vinegar is not sterile. Some bacteria can't survive in the acid environment of undiluted vinegar, but that environment is EXTREMELY dilute at injection concentrations. So you are basically adding bacteria to your IGF. I don't think that prolongs the useful life. I have used a far amount of lr3 and lots of DES. I have injected DES that is around 2 weeks in solution when I have got sidetracked for a couple of work outs and still get that incredible DES pump. If it wasn't potent, I don't think the pump would come. Until I read a study that backs up what I think is a likely a myth, I won't bother with the nasty sting of aa. BAC water works great.

Comment

• Dakota
                            VET
                            • Feb 2017

Well that's depressing. I just noted Lifts Avatar over Bicepts Avatar over my Avatar. My back looks pretty fucking weak when you do that scroll down!! Sniff Sniff.....

Comment

• Bicepts101
                              VET
                              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dakota
                              Well that's depressing. I just noted Lifts Avatar over Bicepts Avatar over my Avatar. My back looks pretty fucking weak when you do that scroll down!! Sniff Sniff.....
                              Get outta here. Mine is arnold and lift is on stage. You look great bro

Comment

Working...