Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2018, 12:18 PM   #1
Strongisland631
Vet

Strongisland631 is on a distinguished road
Anabolics after surgery

Does anyone have experience leveraging testosterone, GH, something else to return back quicker from a surgery?

If so which surgery: Knee, shoulder, back?

Which stack: GH w/ test. Test with deca. Etc.

My thought is that it might be good - but it also might put more stress on joints as well as the back and the knees.

I am not talking about getting huge but rather thinking about 15lbs of lean muscle.

Thanks!!!
Old 06-04-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I had shoulder surgery in December and used a lot of TB and BCP before and post surgery. My Dr. gave me very high marks on quick recovery and now 5 months later I would say I am at 85 + %. Mind you, I felt I was at 80% within 3 months but by Dr. gave me a very stern warnings not to lift heavy despite my great recovery so am taking it easy. I don't compete and I am an old timer so I have nothing to prove. I think gh would be useful too if you get some quality stuff.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:00 PM   #3
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
im running .3 of gh daily with trt right now for joints. Staying lean and strong. Strength is close to when I was cycling on as far as lifting prs so got to think there is some help there but joints feel good. Bouncing down stairs where im usually barely creeking down them. Been about 8 months on that low dose now. Seems to be doing what I want but who knows may be mental.
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:05 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
IMO test/deca moderate dose.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:22 PM   #5
G21
VET

G21 will become famous soon enough
Im using GH at 4 IU eod to recover from shoulder surgery. First surgery was 10/24/17, second one (opposite shoulder) is tomorrow. Also run a bit of test with it. I think im a bit sensitive to GH (not that im complaining lol) but i seem to get a lot out of a little bit of GH. I definitely have healed faster, and IMO its a better quality of healing if that makes sense. I keep my diet tight with plenty of calories. Also supplement with a good amount of hydrolyzed beef collagen to help tendons/ligaments. Working well for me so far.

What injury/surgery are you coming back from?
G21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #6
TommyD

TommyD will become famous soon enough
I had surgery on both shoulder labrum, almost 1 yesr apart. I ran a cycle before both surgeries, mpderate test to build up myscle. Post surgery I ran igf and Cissus for both, I started earlier on the second than I did my first. Both times the surgeon and my pt were remarking on how ahead of recovery I was.

The only thing I would stress is to take it slow. I think I rushed my second recovery, I knew what I did post surgery on the first and kinda kicked it up for the second. I don't know if I did rush rehab of I just have bad shoulders or both. My left shoulder, the second surgery, I am having issues with now about 15 years later, I have calcium build up, arthritis and have been getting cortisone shots the last year.
TommyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #7
Strongisland631
Vet

Strongisland631 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the great replies. Dakota I am glad you are starting to feel better. G21 I hope your surgery went well. I had back surgery a few months ago. I have been in PT for the last couple of weeks but not back to the real gym yet. The thing with back surgery is that it impacts just about every part of your body. I literally couldnt walk prior to surgery and now I am much better. I had the same surgery 12 years ago. I am 6 feet and weighed 240 with 10-12% bf prior to the first surgery. I got back to 220 after surgery and felt good. But then got down to around 200-205 over the last few years and felt great - plus clothes fit better. So I stayed there. Now I lost 20 lbs after this recent surgery as I was in so much pain and literally havent lifted anything heavier than my phone in months. I just want to be really careful. I dont think going from 180-200lbs will put that much strain on my back because I think a lot of that is my natural weight that my body wants to hold. That said, I would rather be thinner than not be able to walk. I did GH maybe 15 years ago but was thinking maybe i would try it again. I do not want to take anything aside from that, Test, maybe some d-bol-maybe not. I think taking EQ, Masteron, Winny etc, may have contributed to some back issues. Tough to say though whether I would have had those issues either way.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:59 AM   #8
G21
VET

G21 will become famous soon enough
Strongisland631,

What back surgery did you have, fusion? discectomy

You are wise in wanting to be careful, and you should - long story short, ex girlfriend had fusion surgery, didnt listen to the doctors, started smoking post-op after stopping, didnt fuse and had to have a second fusion a year later.

If i were in your position, i would use GH, and tiny bit of test, an HRT dose, but no more. Since you had the same procedure 12years ago, let how you feel guide you. I wouldnt be so concerned with the scale number, go with how you look and feel.
G21 is offline   Reply With Quote