Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
GFKINGKONG
VET

GFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura aboutGFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura about
So whats the low down on mediphorm?

Not a steroid I know but still a part of the arsenal especially among competitors. Played a little bit with site oil back in my competition days(more so out of curiosity rather than a goal as I made it a point to try everything) didn't see much from it and wast willing to go to extremes like you see from some. Been seeing a lot of pop ups about mediphorm. I know Palumbo had a segment on his site about why it doesn't work however he’s also trying to push his painless pump. Mediphorm is what? Water and HA? Just curious if anyone has played around with it what they may have found result wise, protocol wise, ect. Not sure I’d really have any desire to ever try it, just more curious about what it is how people have used it and the results or lack of they have seen?

Last edited by GFKINGKONG; 06-08-2018 at 02:59 PM..
GFKINGKONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 06:32 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I found this.

Posted by Chaser

MediPhorm / Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid Gel

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give some background information on HA Gel and some *potential* issues using it, so that you may make a more informed decision.

MediPhorm which to my knowledge is similar to or Cross-Linked Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid Gel. It's commonly used in many applications like facial fillers, lip augmentation, mid/lower face lifts and other cosmetic anti-aging applications. Typical medical trade names for this type of compound would be something like Juvederm/Voluma, Perlane, Restylane, etc. These are intended to be used subcutaneous, not intramuscular. However there IS a product that is used deeper/IM called Macrolane by Q-Med, which is used for breast augmentation.

Here are some potential issues. Even under extremely strict antiseptic environments with extremely pure medical grade HA Gel (Macrolane) there has been infections. Now it wouldn't be such a HUGE deal except for the potential issue of Biofilms. Biofilms are a collection of bacteria surrounded by a protective and adhesive matrix. Biofilms use the HA GEL as a substrate to which they attach and excrete their own matrix. The new matrix gives them the ability to survive, develop and resist antibiotic treatment up to a 1000x more effectively than a simple bacterial infection. These biofilms can manifest months or YEARS after the injection. The biofilms can cause cellulitis, abscesses, granulomatous inflammation (chronic inflammation), and leukocytes death (white blood cells that fight infections). Basically you can develop infections that are EXTREMELY hard to treat that may result in amputations. I'm really not joking here. There are other issues like if you mistakenly injected it into a blood vessel you could shut down the blood vessel and induce necrosis. Another one would be having an Immunological response due to impurities or proteins within the HA GEL. You would need hyaluronidase to disperse the HA GEL if shit hits the fan and I'm sure many people do not have that. Not to mention if you went to the hospital with an issue they would likely be scratching their heads.

All I can say is YES it does work to volumize a muscle, but it comes with potentially major risks IMO. Macrolane was discontinued due to issues with radiological imaging. The infection rate (when done by a doctor in extremely sterile environments with medical grade HA Gel / Macrolane) were low, however when infections did occur they could be pretty bad. The doctors sometimes even preemptively gave antibiotics..... Now picture using HA Gel from an unknown source at your home.

Many of the claims on MediPhorm's website MediPhorm seem dubious at best in an attempt to bedazzle the layman.

@Taureau I don't mean to crap in anybodys yard in regards to this product, but people should be aware of the potential dangers.

If you're interested in further reading....

Patent for intramuscular HA Gel for muscle volumization -> Patent WO2014110656A1 - Increasing muscular volume in a human using hyaluronic acid - Google Patents

Review of Patent (failed) -> https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/...2014110656.pdf

Second Patent link -> CA2013050307 INCREASING MUSCULAR VOLUME IN A HUMAN USING HYALURONIC ACID

Complications -> Complications of hyaluronic acid fillers and their managements

Hyaluronic Acid Safety Assessment -> http://online.personalcarecouncil.or...pdfs/pr450.PDF

Complications and management of breast enhancement using hyaluronic acid -> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4173863/

With all the patents and everything going on there were no clinical studies on this. However Macrolane is well studied and that has issues even under the administration by a Doctor.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:11 PM   #3
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Yea, I have not read too much into this stuff.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:04 PM   #4
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
sounds risky to me

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:46 PM   #5
GFKINGKONG
VET

GFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura aboutGFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura about
Interesting. Yea it seems to being pushed quite a bit but havent seen any real world testimonials off it. Even if a sales pitch sounds like an interesting concept, but risky as stated.