Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 09-20-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
QUESTIONABLE INFO ON HALF LIFE ONCE INJECTED?

None of the information on this here is guaranteed to be accurate. Use at your own risk.
The formula used for calculating the rate of compound release at a given day t is:
λ * N(t)
Where λ is the decay constant equal to ln(2)/h, h being the half life of the compound given in days; and N(t) is the half-life equation given by:
N(t) = n * e^(-t/λ)
Where n is the original dose of the compound in mg and t is given in days.
Terminal Half-lives
Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days
Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days
Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days
Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days
Trenbolone Acetate: 1.0 days
Trenbolone Enanthate: 4.5 days
Masteron Propionate: 0.8 days
Masteron Enanthate: 4.5 days
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
Nandrolone Decanoate: 7.5 days
Equipoise: 14.0 days
Primobolan Oral: 5 hours
Primobolan Injectable: 4.5 days
Halotestin: 7 hours
Anadrol: 14 hours
Dianabol: 5 hours
Turinabol: 16 hours
Winstrol Oral: 8 hours
Winstrol Injectable: 1.0 days
Anavar: 10 hours
Superdrol: 10 hours
These half-lives are approximations, and may vary slightly depending on injection site, carrier oil, and other factors.
Note: A different list of half-lives is often copy and pasted on various sites, claiming that, for example, the half-life for the propionate ester is 4.5 days and that the half-life for the enanthate ester is 10.5 days. This list is incorrect, and is the result of flawed calculations many years ago. See the "References" section for more information.
Active Dose
Injectable steroids are typically bound by esters, which comprise a portion of the steroid's weight. Because of this, 100mg of, for example, testosterone enanthate does not equate to 100mg of pure testosterone. In this case, there is only 70mg of testosterone being injected, and the remaining 30mg is the enanthate ester. This is taken into account when plotting cycles on this site, as different esters have different weights. Listed below is the percentages of the actual hormones for different steroid and ester combinations:
Testosterone Propionate: 80%
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66%
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72%
Testosterone Enanthate: 70%
Testosterone Cypionate: 69%
Testosterone Decanoate: 62%
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61%
Trenbolone Acetate: 87%
Trenbolone Enanthate: 70%
Masteron Propionate: 80%
Masteron Enanthate: 70%
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 67%
Nandrolone Decanoate: 64%
Equipoise: 61%
Primobolan Oral: 100%
Primobolan Injectable: 70%
Halotestin: 100%
Anadrol: 100%
Dianabol: 100%
Turinabol: 100%
Winstrol Oral: 100%
Winstrol Injectable: 87%
Anavar: 100%
Superdrol: 100%
References
Behre HM, Nieschlag E. 1998 Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution, ed 2. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 329–348.
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:33 AM   #2
Glycomann

Very nice EG.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:58 AM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Thank you it's nice to see an up to date chart.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:36 AM   #4
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Great info.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:46 AM   #5
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Very good post! Thank you!
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #6
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Kudos to EG for his continued efforts on quality info!

Awesome!
Old 09-21-2018, 09:19 PM   #7
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
I'm just trying to fit in thanks Big Bro . New to boards trying to make right moves and speak truth from my mistakes. I know how important it is to do stuff right. We learn from trials and errors. If I can cut some of the brothers errors they can achieve their goal and pass onto another brother to reach his or her goal. Thank you for acknowledgment Dakota. 14 years in the game and hoping to make it to the big Dance one day. I'm free to speak out if I ever make it to top 10 of NPC I'd be limited to what you can openly speak about or risk being black balled from winning another show. This is the Route Rich Piana chose. I didn't agree with everything he said and did, but he always Knew I respected him being truthful as to what (he did). I just felt to many young bloods were watching. There is a time and place for everything. I had his back at a few expose. it was never personal. I just felt (parental discretion) over 20's and do open talks at seminars. He had the fan base. But who am I to tell that man what to do. I did but he had his own dream and I respects a man's dream as long as he is not putting out bad information to guys in the game. The moment Rich pissed the supplement companies off by speaking truth I knew he had to have a plan. In short I got the idea from Rich speak truth. I speak to the safety of what one injects in their body. You don't want your body attacking it's self it will screw up your immune system. A bad case is similar sides as HIV. Keep it clean and keep it real. Don't be to lazy to wipe the area down twice before entering.

EG

EG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Awesome!

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 09-21-2018 at 09:46 PM..
Old 09-21-2018, 09:44 PM   #8
Magnesium
Vet

Magnesium is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this list. Great resource for easily determining comparisons.
Magnesium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:46 PM   #9
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

You will have mail in a few seconds D

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Awesome!