• Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Steriods are overrated

• blk99xtreme

Freedom of speech is overrated.

Comment

• Sadie

most juicers end up fat? are you serious? and what.. you think if you use gear you dont bust your ass in the gym suddenly? my ass you dont.. if anything i work HARDER to MAXIMIZE results.... i would challenge anyone here to work harder then i do in the gym juice or not

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by mrhtbd
        Many start the juice before they have core strength to begin with.
        I never saw a juicer work as hard in the gym as me.
        Most juicers end up fat, period.
        There is no elixer.
        Intensity starts within.

Steroids are not overrated..they DO work wonders but i agreed 1000% with everything else u said here..it's the truth guys..90% of juicers wont even go to the gym if they're not ON a cycle...Thy havent even finished the one they're currently on and already are planning the next and we all know you naturals have to work twice as hard to get 1/2 of the results.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Sadie
          ... i would challenge anyone here to work harder then i do in the gym juice or not
          I'd take u up on that challenge anyday of the week..

Comment

• Sadie

oly.. that is a bullshit general statement.. SOME of us have been in the gym 5-7 days a week for the last 13 years and only have taken 3 cycles.. i know you were atleast somewhat refering to me in that statement since i plan ahead. i HAVE to to get it worked out correctly,.. im not a guy i cant just take whatever

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              I'd take u up on that challenge anyday of the week..
              and you would die trying.. im not blessed with genetics like some of you guys.. i work for EVERYTHING i get

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Referring to u? Oh no ,Sweetheart...I was referring to 90 % of users who are mentality and physically addicted to the juice..Trust me when i tell u this Ive been around this bis for awhile and Ive seen ,heard some crazy shit.

Comment

• Sadie

ok well since you give me constant shit about gear training and diet i assumed that was a DIRECTED statement. if i am wrong im sorry but seriously.. everyone i know works pretty hard on their bodies.. people in this lifestyle are NEVER happy with their bodies.. its a good driving force to bust ur ass

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

and you would die trying.. t
                    LOL..This is actually funny..(--->no malice behind it(kisses)

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

ok well since you give me constant shit about gear training and diet i assumed that was a DIRECTED statement. if i am wrong im sorry but seriously.. everyone i know works pretty hard on their bodies.. people in this lifestyle are NEVER happy with their bodies.. its a good driving force to bust ur ass

oh no doubt many juicers work hard as hell but my question is take away the juice from them and the truth is many of them wont have that driving force needed to bust ass without it. Juice practicly gives u instant results ,reason why most get addicted .

Comment

• Sadie

lol i dont know what your on but my results sure werent instant im pretty jealous now thanks

Comment

• Forkboy

JUICE IT UP NiGGGAAA!!!

Comment

• DADAWG
                            Vet
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                            Many start the juice before they have core strength to begin with.
                            I never saw a juicer work as hard in the gym as me.
                            Most juicers end up fat, period.
                            There is no elixer.
                            Intensity starts within.
                            ive seen many juicers get pathetic results from cycles but around here just as many failed because of eating like crap as they did for now hiting the gym hard enough.
                            your statement is way over the top and if you truly believe it then maybe you should visit a hardcore powerlifting gym instead of the spa/fitness facility , squatting untill you puke or pass out is considered intense enough to most people.
                            NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Originally posted by DADAWG
                              maybe you should visit a hardcore powerlifting gym instead of the spa/fitness facility , squatting untill you puke or pass out is considered intense enough to most people.
                              That statement makes me wanna go squat right now!!

Comment

Working...