Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

Last edited by black7; 01-07-2009, 04:56 PM. Reason: :)
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• zeke
      Vet
      • May 2005

Gotta agree with the others bro, you been screwed. Don't know if you know of others that are using your source, but if you do I'd be asking and get my ducks in a row, ask him what the fucks up with selling you shit. Chances are he doesn't even know unless he unloading a shit load of it. Either way eight weeks @ 500mgs you should be ready to bang the dog, or whatever else moves and swole and feeling the benefits.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Originally posted by zeke
        Gotta agree with the others bro, you been screwed. Don't know if you know of others that are using your source, but if you do I'd be asking and get my ducks in a row, ask him what the fucks up with selling you shit. Chances are he doesn't even know unless he unloading a shit load of it. Either way eight weeks @ 500mgs you should be ready to bang the dog, or whatever else moves and swole and feeling the benefits.
        Someone else on here is using same source, and exact same product and feeling nothing also...so there is a problem.

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

wonder if u should keep taking it or just stop?

Comment

• zeke
            Vet
            • May 2005

Originally posted by blk99xtreme
            Someone else on here is using same source, and exact same product and feeling nothing also...so there is a problem.

Take that shit back to him/her and demand your funds back,,, unless you bought your sauce from someone you can't put your finger on.
            Aslways good to buy local if you can to avoid getting bent. That and if your source is selling he's probably taking and you can see the results. MAYBE!

It takes a long to to build that trust bond bro. Don't know you, your cycle history, etc, but stay aboard, read from the bro's here at A-E. Good people here that wont teach ya wrong. This and if in doubt about someone/something. Send a secure e-mail to a Mod and ask very nicely if they know this person or not. There are also post on this board about Sources gone bad. Always good to check out. Sorry ya got burned bro. I think it's happened to us all in our search for good people. DEA can't win the war on illegal narcotics so they've turned their sites on good people that aren't criminals (in my opinion) to make themselves look good to society.

Always, always remember safety first and no one will protect you money better than YOU...........

Z-

Comment

• USNCTT
              VET
              • Aug 2006

look before anyone goes accusing this person of being an well known source who has a huge clientel and lab maybe you should get the facts straight. Truth is this guy is just someone who helps ppl out that need things. Has anyone ever thought the he himself might have gotten screwed on the amps of test and was sold bunk gear? I have used him before and he has always been top notch and I know other ppl on here have used them to. I will continue to use him until he give me an issue. He has always been a stand up guy and is willing to work with ppl and goes out of his way to help ppl out. Yes this is an unfortunate case but both you of have the Iranian test amps right? Well maybe he was sold bunk shit or aquired bunk shit without his knowledge. Anyone who knows this source on a personal level knows this cat isnt hurting for money and isnt in some back woods state homebrewing shit to screw ppl over. He has a real career and just does this to help ppl out.

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

poopie pants
                Last edited by black7; 01-07-2009, 04:57 PM. Reason: tmi

Comment

• zeke
                  Vet
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by USNCTT
                  look before anyone goes accusing this person of being an well known source who has a huge clientel and lab maybe you should get the facts straight. Truth is this guy is just someone who helps ppl out that need things. Has anyone ever thought the he himself might have gotten screwed on the amps of test and was sold bunk gear? I have used him before and he has always been top notch and I know other ppl on here have used them to. I will continue to use him until he give me an issue. He has always been a stand up guy and is willing to work with ppl and goes out of his way to help ppl out. Yes this is an unfortunate case but both you of have the Iranian test amps right? Well maybe he was sold bunk shit or aquired bunk shit without his knowledge. Anyone who knows this source on a personal level knows this cat isnt hurting for money and isnt in some back woods state homebrewing shit to screw ppl over. He has a real career and just does this to help ppl out.
                  The more reason why bro should be more than happy to make it right and no harm done. I'm not flaming anyone. I made the statement
                  blk99xtreme should ask him to make this right. Do you see any reason why he shoudn't? I can't tell you how many people on this board have helped me and I'm glad they do. I think it's admirable for him to do so if this is the case. That's for the clarification USNCTT

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by USNCTT
                    +1

he is already in the process of resolving the issue

Comment

• blk99xtreme

He is going to resolve it. He is a good dude and it just sucks that it had to be like this for the first time i've delt with him...but either way i trust him and he is sending out something different as a replacement for everything!

Comment

• Scott21
                        VET
                        • Oct 2007

Guys this guy is known to make things right when things go bad. I got a package from him not long ago and a handful of amps were broken. I emailed him and within a week he resent every single item and sent me an extra handful just to make up for it. I got a text from him, he should be back by the 10th.

Comment

• black7
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2007

we should delete this

Comment

• zeke
                            Vet
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by black7
                            poopie pants
                            Hey Bitch, you gonna be gay in the gump this weekend? Get yo ass to the Ham saturday night........ Downtown kicking all night............

Comment

• testccmobb

In general, hypothetically speaking, what offers an all around better stack for that summer leaned, toned up, solid build?

Test enanthante 250 running with Winstrol
                              OR
                              Test Propanaite stacked with Winstrol?

Both basic simple stacks, but what, will offer the better result?

Comment

• Thate
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2007

you will hold less water with the prop

Comment

Working...