1500mg or 2000mg of test enanthate weekly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

it really irks me when I see a newbie cranking against advice given by guys I have known for years now - some I have met personally and knew to be very real - just a lack of respect
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

This guys a clown.

Comment

• Rajincajun
        Vet
        • May 2007

Seriously 2g a week? Holy crap man that's crazy. Has anyone done that amount before? Would your body feel that in a bad way with that much oil in you? How would you pin that? 2 times a week or break it up more pop's a week say like 3 hit's a week?
        48? It's only the beginning.
        In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• 5plates
          Vet
          • Aug 2007

That much oil will make you sick, don't ask, lol.

Comment

• Glycomann

I think it's safe to say that most Vets that have been around for 10 years of more have experimented in the higher dose range. Most of us realized fairly quickly that 2.5+ grams of total gear gets fairly toxic fairly quickly. For me really anything over 2 grams feels like crap. AS I grew older even 1+ grams doesn't feel right. Looking back to the 80s I think most of use would do like 200 mg of deca every 5-7 days and 3-4 dianabol a day. Maybe we would add in a little sustanon or Test cyp if we wanted to get crazy. Back then the crazy guys were using 1-1.25 grams of sustanon a week. Everybody got big. I think the ease of gear use with the internet has just opened the door to huge abuse. You get into regular use of 2-4 grams a week and you are going to need BP meds, cholesterol meds, heart meds, AI, prolactin control and a host of other meds just to feel semi-normal and forget about feeling athletic and capable of running a mile.

Comment

Working...