X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

Tren A and dbol no test

Was thinking about running this for 8 weeks. Tren at 100mg eod and dbol at 25 ed. I think the dbol would keep the sex drive going pretty good. Have any of you bros run this.
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

good luck fucking any broads lol. Tren always has to be run with test and at double the strength
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by makaveli25
      Was thinking about running this for 8 weeks. Tren at 100mg eod and dbol at 25 ed. I think the dbol would keep the sex drive going pretty good. Have any of you bros run this.
      This cycle definitely needs test.

Comment

• USNCTT
        VET
        • Aug 2006

Agree with the two above

Comment

• Lokedogg
          Vet
          • Jan 2008

As the sex drive issue goes that's individual. Tren has always made me insanely horny far exceeding test. I've did similar things with dbol and been really happy. I would double up on that dbol and make sure and keep an even spread on the dosages throughout the day for sustained blood levels. My $.02

Comment

• ZERKER

Every cycle should include Test,long or short acting...id certainly throw in some prop.....if not get ready for that tren dick/crash...........Z

Comment

• makaveli25
              VET
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ZERKER
              Every cycle should include Test,long or short acting...id certainly throw in some prop.....if not get ready for that tren dick/crash...........Z
              I get sick of hearing that shit. That's just something that was made up on bodybuilding boards. Guys in the seventies didn't even use test and they have the sickest physiqes, I think of all the generations of bodybuilders.
              Ill cut it down to 6 weeks. Good dbol always makes me horny and tren actually makes me horny. I've read that people have had a lot of success with this. I think people just spout of the same old shit they hear everday on these boars even If hey have not tried it themselves.

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                VET
                • Oct 2007

Im sick of the shitty bloat im getting from test. I just got done with test 600mg and tren 50mg eod. Im still bloated. Im eating good. Test just bloats me up.

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• -JP-

Well I have tried it with Deca and man did I pay the price... Yeah my physique looked great but what good did it do for me when I would lose a hard on in the middle of fucking! HA! I wouldn't wish it upon anyone not even my worst enemy. I agree that to many people say Test must be a base but when it comes to Deca/Tren I stronly agree. Like Loke said some people don't have the problem unfortunately there is only one way to find that out.

If you are going to do it I would consider Proviron and a low dose of hcg weekly. Would help keep you Limp free. HA.

Comment

• makaveli25
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

I loose my sex drive after awhile no matter what cycle I'm on . Even high test does that too me.

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Forkboy

Some of my friends here just use winny alone with out test and they hella go ripped and big..

Comment

• Sadie

why in gods name would you even consider a cycle without test let alone a tren cycle.. are u out of your mind.. tren is HARSH AS HELL u have got to add test to that or u will be miserable.. wtf man lol

Comment

• makaveli25
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
                          why in gods name would you even consider a cycle without test let alone a tren cycle.. are u out of your mind.. tren is HARSH AS HELL u have got to add test to that or u will be miserable.. wtf man lol
                          How would you know your a girl. Have you ever done it no. Im looking for real world experince here. Not just spouting off the same thing that everyone else says. I think the dbol at the right dose would be enough to keep sex drive up. Ill try it and let you guys know. I have shitloads of test I throw some in if It gets bad.

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

From the sound of it Mak has sex rarely so this shouldn't be an issue for him............

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by makaveli25
                              How would you know your a girl. Have you ever done it no. Im looking for real world experince here. Not just spouting off the same thing that everyone else says. I think the dbol at the right dose would be enough to keep sex drive up. Ill try it and let you guys know. I have shitloads of test I throw some in if It gets bad.
                              ya im a girl i know nothing my mistake..

im sure all the body builders i know and have dated are fuckin stupid too..

u better buy ur woman a vibrator since you are about to render yourself useless.. enjoy..

Comment

Working...