Clear All
  • Lokedogg
    Vet
    • Jan 2008

Damn forgot the attachment.
    Attached Files

Comment

• -JP-

Loke, can you get a wide enough grip on that thing when doing pullups??? I was thinking about getting one but for some reason if I grip to narrow I fuck up my shoulder

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by -JP-
        Loke, can you get a wide enough grip on that thing when doing pullups??? I was thinking about getting one but for some reason if I grip to narrow I fuck up my shoulder
        No. That would be the only negative aspect. For me it's the exact opposite- a really wide grip bothers my shoulders. You're basically confined to the width of the standard doorway.

Comment

• ninobambino
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by makaveli25
          I get sick of hearing that shit. That's just something that was made up on bodybuilding boards. Guys in the seventies didn't even use test and they have the sickest physiqes, I think of all the generations of bodybuilders.
          Ill cut it down to 6 weeks. Good dbol always makes me horny and tren actually makes me horny. I've read that people have had a lot of success with this. I think people just spout of the same old shit they hear everday on these boars even If hey have not tried it themselves.
          Hey Mak, on another board I frequent the vets there swear by tren alone and that it puts their sex drive thru the roof and that they got their blood checked before and after and all was good.

You always hear test is the base ( I used to say it too) but that is just people regurgitating info that they read. Try it out and see what happens. I hate when people never tried it just talk it as if they have experienced it.

Personally I have never tried tren alone so I can't really comment on that. I have always had test in my cycles but after seeing more n more people having great results from running tren w/o test and their sex drive was actually better I might just give it a try. The thing I was worried about the most was the sex drive but everyone I know that has run tren alone say try it you'll love it...

Things have changed throughout the years.

Good luck n let us know how it goes.

Comment

• JrMaFia
            BANNED for being a JETS fan
            • Oct 2007

tren is not suppose to increase ur sex drive maybe they are getting prop passed off as tren. Remember that prop is cheapest poweder and tren is the most expensive
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
            Cassidy: Crue!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
            Cassidy: Def Lep!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Lokedogg
              Vet
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by JrMaFia
              tren is not suppose to increase ur sex drive maybe they are getting prop passed off as tren. Remember that prop is cheapest poweder and tren is the most expensive
              Trenbolone is a highly androgenic compound. It's much more androgenic then tesosterone. However androgens don't make up the whole picture when it comes to libido. When it comes to testosteron it's not really the test itself responsible for it's libido effects. It's the enzymatic conversion to dht and estroidal. So without doing a bunch of research from this fucking bb, I'll just speculate from memory. I would say in people that experience libido problems with a Tren ONLY cycle, it is because an adequate ratio of estrogen to androgen stops being manufactured since endogenous testosterone production during this type of cycle would not occur - no aromatase conversion from testosterone(if you've ever taken to much dex or aromasin, you know all about this non-existent sex drive even with a gram of test). The other thing is the effects of prolactin which effects dopamine. Possibly in some people(me) there is still some (enough) testosterone being produced by adrenal glands(maybe involves 10% of normal overal endo testo) with enough conversion. It could also be an increased sensitivity to what little circulating estro there is. They/me also (shown through labs ran during) have never had high prolactin during cycle. The things I do know is my sex drive each and every time I have used tren is extreme. The other thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is the product I've had each and EVERY time has been trenbolone. I'm probably one of the few people who have made the 1-3 month sacrifice out of my life to have done each of these all by as a stand alone: tren, deca,halo,var, winny, primo,dbol, drol and test. I've also taken different GH's all by their lonesome as well as Igf-1. I have also taken every one of these at the same time. The reason, before I would commit myself to the future I had planned, I wanted to know exactly what effects/side effects each single product had on me(and just because I could). I also followed many of these up with labs. So inspite of what some may think about me, I seldom talk out of my ass( although on rare occasions I have. Sometimes it just feels good

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                No. That would be the only negative aspect. For me it's the exact opposite- a really wide grip bothers my shoulders. You're basically confined to the width of the standard doorway.
                Thats what I figured I might get it anyways considering all the other exercises you can do...

Comment

• -JP-

Wouldn't Proviron help him if he does give it a try for the exact same reasons Loke listed its basically a active Dihydrotestosterone???

Comment

• Lokedogg
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by -JP-
                    Wouldn't Proviron help him if he does give it a try for the exact same reasons Loke listed???
                    No because androgen-which is what proviron is ,is not the problem in the trenbolone situation. In theory you could take some bromocriptine and a few mg of estrogen and regain any lost libido. If in doubt of that statment- add say 500mg of test and take 2mg/arimidex ED to eliminate and test to est conversion. It will feel like you've taken no test at all , from a libido standpoint.

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                      No because androgen-which is what proviron is ,is not the problem in the trenbolone situation. In theory you could take some bromocriptine and a few mg of estrogen and regain any lost libido. If in doubt of that statment- add say 500mg of test and take 2mg/arimidex ED to eliminate and test to est conversion. It will feel like you've taken no test at all , from a libido standpoint.
                      Dostinex

Dopamine Agonist Therapy for Erectile DysfunctionDopamine agonist therapy may be helpful to men with erectile dysfunction (ED) including low sexual interest (HSDD) and orgasm problems. This is a particularly helpful treatment for men who suffer from depression, have been treated for cancer or have high levels of prolactin. Sexual behavior is modulated by a number of central nervous system neurotransmitters including dopamine. Dopamine agonists have been reported to improve sexual function. It is postulated that the increased levels of dopamine in the brain from dopamine agonists facilitate sexual functions including sexual interest and orgasm. These changes are induced, in part, by the action of sex steroids (estrogen, testosterone, progresterone) and by the central neurotransmitter dopamine that may play a critical intermediary role in the central regulation of sexual arousal and excitation, mood, and incentive-related sexual behavior.
                      Bupropion is a dopamine agonist anti-depressant with fewer reported adverse sexual effects than traditional selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and therefore clinically useful as an antidote to anti-depressant-associated sexual dysfunction. Researchers assessed the effectiveness of management strategies for sexual dysfunction caused by anti-depressant medications. Compared with serotonin reuptake inhibitors, the dopamine agonist bupropion has revealed less desire dysfunction and less orgasm dysfunction and superior overall satisfaction with sexual functioning while no differences were found in self-reported sexual function, number of erections, total erection time or penile rigidity in healthy subjects taking bupropion compared with those taking placebo or baseline.
                      Treatment with a dopamine agonist such as cabergoline, a potent and long-lasting dopamine agonist is of particular benefit in certain men, especially those with high levels of prolactin. In one study of hyperprolactinemic men, 6 months of treatment with cabergoline normalized testosterone levels, thus restoring and maintaining the capability of normal sexual activity. In another study, investigators compared the effects of chronic treatment with cabergoline and bromocriptine on sexual function in hyperprolactinemic males and found in men with prolactinomas that cabergoline normalized prolactin levels and improved sexual function earlier than bromocriptine treatment.
                      Nickel and colleagues studied men with psychogenic ED and no elevations in prolactin. Cabergoline treatment resulted in improvement in erectile function, sexual desire, orgasmic function, and the patient's and the partner's sexual satisfaction. Safarinejad reported that cabergoline is effective in salvage therapy for sildenafil non-responders.
                      In summary, dopamine agonist pharmacologic agents such as bupropion, bromocriptine, cabergoline, apomorphine, and Parkinson-type drugs such as L-dopa, pergolide, pramipexole, and ropinrole may be helpful in men with sexual dysfunction.
                      Last edited by Guest; 10-05-2009, 09:08 PM. Reason: Nevermind answered my own question!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                          Very good point, about pull-ups leg raises, and push-ups. I considered getting one of these bars but didn't trust it staying up (weak door sills). Here is a picture taken on my 44th birthday (6 years ago) when I was doing 100 pull-ups/day (10x10) supersetted with 100 dips (10x10). I did these 5 days a week, this was taken on the fifth week. I used an assistence machine. Don't think I could have done 100 BW in a day unless I spread them out. Thanks again for the tips and consideration.
                          Yes I remember that pic from IT. I don't remember what, if anything you were taking. But that is a good solid phsyique which is highly attainable without a bunch off exotic compounds. 300mg/wk/test and doing as I mentioned and you can be looking like that again. I saw all walks of life(and ages) make some amazing transformations to their looks doing dips,pullups,pushups and situps alone with no supplements and little protein in a matter of a few months.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                            BANNED for being a JETS fan
                            • Oct 2007

I like using test and dbol bread and butter stack. cheap and effective and not complicated
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                            Cassidy: Crue!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                            Cassidy: Def Lep!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• makaveli25
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

I noticed after the intial couple week of a test cycle my sex drive drops back down again. How can this be explained. Even If im using an Ai very sparingly. Last cycle I was on 600mg of test. When I had the dbol in there my sex drive was raging. After that first five weeks I pulled out the dbol and noticed a huge drop in libido. The test is real because I didn't loose much size or strenght just some water.
                                ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

Working...