Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott21
    VET
    • Oct 2007

1. This thread is very informative! 2. Loke has forgotten more cycles than most people have probably done so he's a good person to listen to. 3. Zeus needs to come chime in here. 4. Loke and MRHTBD need to get a room.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by makaveli25
        I noticed after the intial couple week of a test cycle my sex drive drops back down again. How can this be explained. Even If im using an Ai very sparingly. Last cycle I was on 600mg of test. When I had the dbol in there my sex drive was raging. After that first five weeks I pulled out the dbol and noticed a huge drop in libido. The test is real because I didn't loose much size or strenght just some water.
        I would imagineone of the reasons for decreased sex drive in a testosterone cycle is the increase in SHBG binding circulating test. While dbol/methandrosenolone(sp?) is converted to an androgenic metabolite(can't recall the name) through 5 alpha reductase(as 5ar does T to DHT) also converting to a type of estro, shbg doesn't have the same affinity for binding dbol up as it does testosterone. Also seems (if I remember right) it has an effect on shbg(sex hormone binding globulin-btw) of lowering it. Look that last statement up cause my recall could be flawed.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
            Vet
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
            Loke, is this why proviron is helpful during a cycle, because it binds to shbg and allows for more free (nonbinded) testosterone? I thought I read that somewhere.
            Supposedly it lowers shbg as well as binds to aromatase. But if I'm going to use something, I would rather use masteron; which is basically the same thing- doing the same things. Only difference is, even though both proviron & masteron bind to the androgen receptor, proviron gets weakened by enzymes(names I can't recall) before it binds, where as masteron doesn't. The weakening to a weaker androgen is just enough to take away any anabolic properties it could exert. Shit why not take something that keeps you rigid and makes/helps you grow? Anyhow look this stuff up to make sure I'm telling it right.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

you are right about masteron for that use - much stronger and better than provi
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• mrhtbd

."

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

just fill up an empty milk jug and toss it in the freezer

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Lokedogg
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                      But I though masteron was anabolic and could mess with your hepta.

Still haven't gotten the wife pregnant, and still want to keep some sperm handy for "when she's ready."
                      There should be no more of a disruption with masteron than there is with proviron. Anabolic properties aren't what's responsible for interfering with the hpta.

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

be prepared to go completely bald if you run masteron

Comment

• Lokedogg
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Thate
                          be prepared to go completely bald if you run masteron
                          Oh come on! I've ran tons of Masteron and....

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

If i didn't get so hard and dry when i ran it I would've thought it was some form of oral chemo

Comment

• Caz10

I went on a 4 weeker spree... 4 weeks on 4 weeks off repeat.
                              The first one I did was 75mg tren ace/ 50mg Dbol/ day for 30 days. It was badass!

Second one was 75mg tren ace/ 50mg test p/ day for 30 days. Not half as good.

My next one was supposed to be combined all three compounds and maybe higher doses but instead I went back to the 1st one because it was awesome. Size strength pump all great. I felt like I built more and more off of each little month stint. I normally preloaded the first shot @ 3x's the dose.(ex. 225mg first shot, every shot after was 75mg.) I did a mini 10-14 day post cycle between each even tho it might not have been needed.
                              Also used .25mg anastrozole/ day while on.

Comment

• Darkness
                                • Apr 2011

An oldie but a goodie...

Comment

Working...