X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

For how long can you run Deca+Test E

I´ve been on Test E(1,5gr) and 600mg Deca for 2 months.
    Im amazed with the gains and I don't even want to think about the day I will have to stop this cycle!!!
    In your opinion how long can I run this cycle? Im also thinking to bump the Deca dose to 800mg. What you guys think?

Thanks
  • bufbiker

It really depends on how worried you are about future repurcussions.
    Do you still want to have kids someday or are you old enough that you've gotten that out of the way. Not saying indefinate deca use will make you sterile, but priolonged cycles will lower natural test production for a while after coming off.
    Are you doing this because you want to compete in some sort of competition or are you doing it to look good?
    I cold go on, but bottom line, weigh the risks vs. the benefits and it's yor choice.
    How long can you run test and deca? As long as your wallet allows.
    Will there be long term consequences? Everything we do has consequences including aas use.

Comment

• Shovel
      VET
      • Jul 2011

12-16 weeks is the norm for deca, but you can run it as long as you want. I've ran it 6 months and then I'll switch to tren or just test by itself... (I'll never come off completely) Recently I've switched to eq and feel pretty good about the switch.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I have run test/deca for six months before.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

For me, that's a pretty heavy cycle and I know that AAS use is going to effect several areas of your physiology not necessarily picked up on BW. There is a price tag on everything. I havent came off for a while but I cruise a while on a real cruise dose (250 or less EW) for a while in betw blasts to let things reset and normalize as best they can. That's just the way I choose to do it and I know others prefer to keep it crankin.

I also know a dude who has ran 2 to 4 grams of shit for 4 years. Including mostly high doses of test along with deca and often some dbol or anadrol. He is very big and strong. The price tag for him as a young man is high BP, inconsistent erectile function, sleep apnia, occasional depression and other significant mental phenonema, lethargy, and he's a red as a cherry.

Comment

• wukillabee
            VET
            • Oct 2011

Like others have said really up to you bro. Personally though id run hcg throughout the whole cycle at just 250iu twice a week like every mon/thur type protocol just so your nuts aren't 100% shut down for 3+months especially if you want kids down the road and come off cycle and not on trt. Deca/Tren shut you down probably the hardest of all AAS out there so since i cycle and want a family down the road, i always use hcg in these cycles bro. Cheap and worthwhile peace of mind. Even if you just ran it for 4-5 weeks at a time, 3 weeks off the hcg, run hcg again another 4-5 weeks at this dose and do this protocol through your cycle would help as well. Much better imo then just running nothing supportive then coming off completely and rebounding from that long shut down would be hell!

Comment

Working...