Calling all juicers out!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Calling all juicers out!

Haha yeah I said it! Seems many here run some serious cycles, yet NEVER post pics. Not a one. Wazup with that? I just noticed it seems only a handful here post pics, out of tons of members. Yeah, some may retort to the bullshit-cliche "Oh I don't need to post pics to prove yada yada yada". Fuck dat. Would be nice to know if some of you regulars aren't just some lil' 150lb twip behind a keyboard!lol So my fellow darters, post a pic or 2 in the pics section - or make an excuse. Yeah I'm calling everyone out!
  • Glycomann

I know you just want to see my pee pee but you'll have to buy me dinner first.

Last edited by Guest; 11-02-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Glycomann

sporting my old man beard.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-02-2012, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• tlane
        VET
        • Oct 2007

lil blurry

Comment

• Number-LL
          Vet
          • Jan 2012

Here are a couple blurry ones from a year ago or so.

I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I'll have to get a pic or two taken at the gym.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

This pick was a few months ago or around that time frame , Havent really got any lately as Im adding in winter wieght now......
              Now the real Question is DawgPoundHank ...Im not seeing any pics of you in this thread,,,,Post pics Cuz Im calling you out now !!!lol

Last edited by BikerTrash; 11-02-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Glycomann

you all so sexy

Comment

• Number-LL
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2012

I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• ozzy69
                    Assistant Admin
                    • Jun 2011

ive posted mine

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                      This pick was a few months ago or around that time frame , Havent really got any lately as Im adding in winter wieght now......
                      Now the real Question is DawgPoundHank ...Im not seeing any pics of you in this thread,,,,Post pics Cuz Im calling you out now !!!lol
                      BT, theres MANY pics of myself - recent and old alike - in the pics section dude. I haven't been ON in 2 years now, so that disqualifies me from this thread of "juiceheads" haha. However I'll meet your request haha - heres an older one when I was ON weighing 275...
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• TxRebel
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2012

[IMG][/IMG]

This was about the 7 months ago at around 255. Lbs
                        Last edited by TxRebel; 11-03-2012, 01:40 AM. Reason: adding text

Comment

• bufbiker

Here you go DPH! Not my best pose, but I was going for the Hulk look here.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• rocco-x
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bufbiker
                            Here you go DPH! Not my best pose, but I was going for the Hulk look here.
                            lmmfao...hahahaha,not fair...his nutsack's bigger than mine,lol!!!!

Comment

• rocco-x
                              Vet
                              • Feb 2009

here's one from about febuary 2012 before i got hit with pnuemonia...not hyuge but not bad for a 45yr old ex dope fiend i guess,lol...would you believe in 2003 i went into rehab weighing at about 130ish?this pic i'm at about 215.when i came home from rehab in end of 03 i was 240 but a fat slob,lol.trying to get back to at least 220ish but this last week with the storm and no power killed me calorie wise so i'm under weight for now...only takes me a solid 30-40days to get it back tho...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...