Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emil
    Vet
    • Oct 2016

Me too..i ll make the blood test monday...including estro prolactin and all the test. Plus lh..fsh and other

Comment

• Emil
      Vet
      • Oct 2016

The blood test are finaly here... i wait 16 weeks after PCT and 6 weeks from OCT so i m totaly clean.. not eaven creatine glutamine or natural test booster ZMA or vitamins.
      So what is good and what is wrong...well nothink is wrong everythink is perfect.
      I go up with HDL Colesterol from 22 to 68 ( just perfect). And the LDL colesterol goes down from 119 to 100 (optimum level). The total colesterol is 160 and the tryglicerides are at 56 . Also the creatinin (1.13), bilirubin total (0.67) GGT, GTO/ASAT/AST are perfect. The kidneys ..wonderfull (pH is 6).
      And now the most intresting the hormonals:
      The estrogen is ok 125 ( 42-154) ..... the FSH is 1.9 (1.5-12) and the SHBG is a little high 39 (15-48). The test is 16 (9-27) and the free test is 17 (1-28). The LH is 3 (1.5-8) and the prolactin is 436 (98-456).

I have 86 kg , i can see all the abs..just feel that i have small hands. I belive that i made i good job...fell free to tell everything..

Comment

• bufbiker

Your prolactin us in the higher range. Are you having any problems? You might want to run a low regimen of hip ermine for a little while if you are having problems. If not, don't sweat it. Everything looks amazingly good.

Comment

• Emil
          Vet
          • Oct 2016

Yes Buff i know it is in the higher, higher zone. I don t hae any problems but anyway from yesterday i began to take some L-dopa (mucunus purensis ) and B6. The erection libido and orgasm s are perfect, but anyway i belive that i need to lower it.
          What is a low regimen of hip ermine?

Comment

• bufbiker

Huperzine. You basically have that covered with your b6.

Comment

Working...