pump juice & beastrol v3 log..............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

pump juice & beastrol v3 log..............

got my pack today....everything looks good i will start logging tomorrow.....
  • cane

good stuff brother! i look foward to a great log.thanks for applying and getting your log going so quick buddy

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

awesome following along here

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

I'm soo excited to try the pump juice....I looked at the ingredients and i know I'm gonna get pumped!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MidwestBeast
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by clutchitalian
          I'm soo excited to try the pump juice....I looked at the ingredients and i know I'm gonna get pumped!!!!!!!!!
          Yeah, buddy!

Can't wait to follow along with you, brother.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
          But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• cane

very nice italian, have you started these products yet? not rushing you, just curious

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

checking in to see how things are going

Comment

• clutchitalian
                • Sep 2011

sorry for the delay ive been sick AGAIN....my throat was swollen and ive been on antibiotics but am feeling better....i will start the pump juice alone tomorrow to get the full effect then the beastrol later in the week....ill post after training....

Comment

• cane

sorry for the delay ive been sick AGAIN....my throat was swollen and ive been on antibiotics but am feeling better....i will start the pump juice alone tomorrow to get the full effect then the beastrol later in the week....ill post after training....
                  no problem bro, im glad you are starting to feel better.We will check back in later in the week, to see how you are doing

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

took pump juice on way to the gym today....WOW!!!! its been a while since i took preworkout drinks the last i took regularly was noxplode....i got such a rush and by heart was thumping!! i really noticed the mind/muscle connection while training...didnt notice pumps yet but its been a couple weeks cuz of being sick....i trained chest today im looking forward to arm day lol..........

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

took pump juice on way to the gym today....WOW!!!! its been a while since i took preworkout drinks the last i took regularly was noxplode....i got such a rush and by heart was thumping!! i really noticed the mind/muscle connection while training...didnt notice pumps yet but its been a couple weeks cuz of being sick....i trained chest today im looking forward to arm day lol..........
                      awesome to hear it kicked in pretty well for your first time!!!!

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                        • Sep 2012

Glad you noticed it right out the gate and also glad you're feeling better, brother.

If you're not using a good probiotic, I'd highly recommend adding one in after being on the antibiotics to make sure to keep yourself from getting sick again (I use Gut Health year round).

Looking forward to you seeing the pumps and vascularity once they start!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                        But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• clutchitalian
                          • Sep 2011

i cant wait!! i wanna feel it before i start agmatine..........

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Thanks for the updates

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

Took the pump juice again on Friday and one thing I really noticed was the mind muscle connection I completely concentrate on the muscle group that I'm working I also am starting to get pumps now especially on arm day

Comment

Working...