• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by jrod
    Damn, now I’m worried I have parasites.
    Can I take supplements to remove parasites not knowing whether I have them or not?
    Warning: do not read if you have a weak stomach or prefer to not be grossed out

Yes. I can almost guarantee you will have large roundworms come out of you if you take Mimosa Pudica. There are others like Wormwood and Black Walnut that will kill the liver flukes that look like diced tomatoes some red some brown or grey or black.

But the roundworms and their thickness by far freaked me out the most. I thought I noticed them after my first few doses of mimosa Pudica and used a Q-tip to sift through and I caught what was a small snake with the Q-tip and dragged it out the feces and it was about the size of a 9 inch earth worm. There were a couple of these in this bowel movement.

I actually have a bottle of Mimosa Pudica on the way.

Rejoice, it is better to be aware of this and kill them and get them out of you than to be ignorant. I will admit, it still stuns me today and I've learned this several years ago.

Comment

• kriegernindo
      VET
      • Feb 2020

Damn, now I’m worried I have parasites.
      Can I take supplements to remove parasites not knowing whether I have them or not?

Yes. I can almost guarantee you will have large roundworms come out of you if you take Mimosa Pudica. There are others like Wormwood and Black Walnut that will kill the liver flukes that look like diced tomatoes some red some brown or grey or black. Liver flukes are particularly the most poisonous because they live in your liver sometimes clogging up the bile ducts and they have suckers (I've seen them they're like polkda dots) that allow them to attach to your liver and feed on the blood supply, while also serving as a reservoir of constant poison and major oxidative damage as they, too, go to the bathroom just like us but they release huge amounts of poison, one of them being ammonia.

Liver flukes can be killed with fresh wormwood, black walnut and clove combination. Also incorporating a mineral supplement maybe like Matrix minerals so the die off effects don't make you too sick. The use of Vitamin C in the 3+ gram range daily during parasite cleansing is absolutely vital. Otherwise you will feel like you have the flue as some of the parasites die and release their toxins that your bowel has to handle on the way out...

But the roundworms and their thickness by far freaked me out the most. I thought I noticed them after my first few doses of mimosa Pudica and used a Q-tip to sift through and I caught what was a small snake with the Q-tip and dragged it out the feces and it was about the size of a 9 inch earth worm. There were a couple of these in this bowel movement.

Important fact I've learned over the last 12 years of my study: Nothing kills worms like Mimosa Pudica

I actually have another bottle of Mimosa Pudica on the way.

Rejoice, it is better to be aware of this and kill them and get them out of you than to be ignorant. I will admit, it still stuns me today and I've learned this several years ago.
      Last edited by kriegernindo; 06-12-2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Sorry for double post. Mods can delete the short one

Comment

• Beef Newton
          VET
          • Nov 2018

Hey, Krieg. What brand are you using for the Mimosa? Also, if you're wanting to focus on flukes, should I add the wormwood and cloves? I have the black walnut. Is there anything that has all three? Is there anything that has Mimosa *and* the stuff for flukes?
          Last edited by Beef Newton; 06-12-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Could parasites cause high creatinine levels? About 3-4 years ago my levels raised quite a bit seemingly out of the blue. Even dropped creatine and next test was even higher. Lol. I’m finally down to around 1.3 which isn’t too bad. But was as high as 1.8. Tried various suppliments but nothing has helped. Tried not working out or taking any protien for a week prior to bloodtest also. Didn’t help. In fact the most recent test. The best one in a long time I forgot about it and worked out the day before and drank over 80grams of whey protien. Someone had mentioned whey protein would raise there levels but even without the whey still high. I tried that also.

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by kriegernindo

Yes. I can almost guarantee you will have large roundworms come out of you if you take Mimosa Pudica. There are others like Wormwood and Black Walnut that will kill the liver flukes that look like diced tomatoes some red some brown or grey or black. Liver flukes are particularly the most poisonous because they live in your liver sometimes clogging up the bile ducts and they have suckers (I've seen them they're like polkda dots) that allow them to attach to your liver and feed on the blood supply, while also serving as a reservoir of constant poison and major oxidative damage as they, too, go to the bathroom just like us but they release huge amounts of poison, one of them being ammonia.

Liver flukes can be killed with fresh wormwood, black walnut and clove combination. Also incorporating a mineral supplement maybe like Matrix minerals so the die off effects don't make you too sick. The use of Vitamin C in the 3+ gram range daily during parasite cleansing is absolutely vital. Otherwise you will feel like you have the flue as some of the parasites die and release their toxins that your bowel has to handle on the way out...

Important fact I've learned over the last 12 years of my study: Nothing kills worms like Mimosa Pudica

I actually have another bottle of Mimosa Pudica on the way.

Might as well give us the complete list of supplements to take along with dosing protocol.
              I’ll order it right away and start using.
              I’ll be happy to report what I find!
              My wife used to tell me about parasites and I laughed. Not so funny anymore.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                VET
                • Nov 2018

Same here. If I have them, I have a pretty damn good idea where I got them... back when all of my health problems started where the plumbing of this house I was renting was completely compromised.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                  VET
                  • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                  Hey, Krieg. What brand are you using for the Mimosa? Also, if you're wanting to focus on flukes, should I add the wormwood and cloves? I have the black walnut. Is there anything that has all three? Is there anything that has Mimosa *and* the stuff for flukes?
                  This is the only brand I've ever used for Mimosa Pudica. I have no reason to try any other given what this one has done for me.

Also, I would not take Mimosa Pudica alongside the other three parasite killers, wormwood black walnut and clove oil. Not at first. And of you were eventually to combine them you need to know what you're doing. The main reason being is parasite cleansing is actually a pretty serious ordeal and for those who have never done it and are not under a doctor's supervision, you can get toxic really fast and feel quite ill if you go at it incorrectly. And one way of doing it incorrectly is slamming your body with a bunch of concentrated plant chemicals.

I'm at work so I'll type up a more thorough reason as to why it's important to start slow. Short answer is because if your elimination pathways are compromised (i.e kidneys, liver full of sludge, spleen, intestinal tract) meaning they are not functioning at maximum percent you can actually cause an overload on the kidneys for example and even damage them. And believe it or not, if you injure a parasite without killing it you will feel terrible and science has showed they actually (depending on the species i.e hookworms) will burrow DEEPER into your tissues to avoid the herbs and stuff you're using to kill them.

That's why I recommend using mimosa Pudica first before the others. There's no escape from this. Killing the big ones first that literally sit and lay in your intestines can aid greatly in reducing your toxic load and allow better bowel movements, which will prepare you for killing the flukes in the liver.

For those following this thread, I implore you, look up herxheimer reaction parasite cleanse. Just type it right into DuckDuckGo search engine

Flukes can be killed to some extent with Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C and MSM. These you can safely take with Mimosa Pudica. Two mimosa Pudica pills a day for 2 weeks with the Vitamin C, MSM, and Mag Citrate. Then take a break.

I can post a more complete protocol when. I get home.

Another important note: Do not attempt a parasite cleanse if you are running orals of any kind
                  Last edited by kriegernindo; 06-15-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                    VET
                    • Feb 2020

I will respond to everyone soon I've been slammed at work.
                    Last edited by kriegernindo; 06-15-2021, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                      VET
                      • Nov 2018

Well I got lucky. That's exactly the brand I ordered. I also ordered a liquid version that has all three of the others in it, but it hasn't gotten here yet, so the timing works out. One thing, though. You mentioned not to use orals of any kind. What happens if you do? What if they're mild ones like Proviron or Anavar? Is it just the load on the liver? I'm not going to end up with swole parasites, am I?

This is the complex for the other three: https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-G...l-oz-59-ml/591
                      Last edited by Beef Newton; 06-15-2021, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                        VET
                        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                        Well I got lucky. That's exactly the brand I ordered. I also ordered a liquid version that has all three of the others in it, but it hasn't gotten here yet, so the timing works out. One thing, though. You mentioned not to use orals of any kind. What happens if you do? What if they're mild ones like Proviron or Anavar? Is it just the load on the liver? I'm not going to end up with swole parasites, am I?

This is the complex for the other three: https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-G...l-oz-59-ml/591
                        In all seriousness, even though I find it kind of hilarious, yes when I first discovered how prevalent and diverse parasites were in us in 2012 I looked up if they have testes and they actually do, most nematodes and trematodes do have testes and they will actually grow and strengthen when you are taking testosterone or any steroids as they will receive some of the androgens from your blood supply. You literally enhance them when you are on cycle if you don't keep them at bay and kill them a few times a year.

But as to why I say don't run orals while parasite cleansing, the answer is simply excessive oxidative stress on your liver and kidneys and general elimination systems. Its up to you though.

I'd say you'd have a better result temporarily stopping the orals than running them at the same time. Orals are strong enough to literally slow bile production in your liver so just something to think about.

Comment

• Kluso
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                          In all seriousness, even though I find it kind of hilarious, yes when I first discovered how prevalent and diverse parasites were in us in 2012 I looked up if they have testes and they actually do, most nematodes and trematodes do have testes and they will actually grow and strengthen when you are taking testosterone or any steroids as they will receive some of the androgens from your blood supply. You literally enhance them when you are on cycle if you don't keep them at bay and kill them a few times a year.

But as to why I say don't run orals while parasite cleansing, the answer is simply excessive oxidative stress on your liver and kidneys and general elimination systems. Its up to you though.

I'd say you'd have a better result temporarily stopping the orals than running them at the same time. Orals are strong enough to literally slow bile production in your liver so just something to think about.
                          “If u don’t keep them at bay and kill them a few times a year”? Is it really that prevalent and easy to get parasites? I know if you eat a lot of fish and especially sushi you are at high risk but are there other foods/ways that we should be aware or careful with?

Comment

• jrod
                            • Jun 2010

Information overload.
                            I’m overwhelmed and shocked, yet glad to hear about this so I can kill those bitches!

Comment

• kriegernindo
                              VET
                              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
                              “If u don’t keep them at bay and kill them a few times a year”? Is it really that prevalent and easy to get parasites? I know if you eat a lot of fish and especially sushi you are at high risk but are there other foods/ways that we should be aware or careful with?
                              If your immune system is not compromised, you will not carry large loads of parasites nor will you necessarily become 'easily' infected. Although you can theoretically get them from swimming in lakes or eating raw seafood or undercooked meat even if you are healthy.

But to answer your question, yes it's that easy. I had a conversation with an MD one time who said when he was at LSU they discovered that the cytomegalovirus caused brain cancer in every person that was heavily infected with it and they were curing brain cancer with a powerful anti viral. The study was discontinued. He told me he asked his director why and they were told to shut it down as enougj "evidence" had been gathered.

He also agreed with me that parasite infestation is one of the biggest causes of disease in the world and in first world countries.

If you don't believe me take Mimosa Pudica and go through your stool with a Q tip. They'll be there. Threadworms and roundworms. They're called parasites mainly because they take from you without you even knowing they're there.

Also, protozoa is considered a parasite as well as a typical roundworm so parasite is a very broad term. But worms are a big problem.

My health changed forever when I became aware of them after taking wormwood in my early discovery days and started killing them. That's literally how I cured my Crohn's.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                                VET
                                • Feb 2020

Information overload.
                                I’m overwhelmed and shocked, yet glad to hear about this so I can kill those bitches!
                                They are some serious bitches for sure.

Comment

Working...