Botched Shot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

I woulda went to the doc asap on that glute issue man. You ever seen how bad it can get when they gotta take a large chunk of flesh out of you due to a severely infected abcess? Not pretty to say the least. You coulda told him you just did a shot of b12. Either way, with having 2 very bad episodes with the same gear, I would toss that shiznit asap. Your not supposed to have bad injects so frequently - hell I been in the game for 20 years and had ONE bad inject, which subsided a few days later. ONE. Throw that shit dude.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Puff88
      VET
      • Jan 2019

I hear you Hank, and no doubt the right thing to do in any situation similar to this would likely be to get it checked it. I was hesitant to believe it was truly an access of any sort as that would have meant that the abscess was pretty much the size of my entire glute, as that was nearly the size and extent of the swelling and soreness.

Friday I was pretty much 50% better than the worst of it, which was probably wednesday/Thursday. The shot Friday morning was fine. A little pip as expected and that's it. No swelling. No impact in the gym. Yesterday and today my glute is 100%. Just a tiny bit of tightness if I really try and deeply stretch it, but otherwise I'm back to life as usual.

I really don't believe it's the gear. And if you knew the sources of both products, everyone would likely agree as well that it's a slim chance their product would cause infection. Which is why I'm not even mentioning them, no need to cause any type of bad juju around their name.

Live and learn. These 2 shots did me pretty good. I'm giving the legs and glutes a break for a few months.

Appreciate all those who chimed in.

Comment

Working...