Tatoos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjas
    • May 2006

I'm going to a big Tattoo convention on Saturday in Green Bay Wisconsin. It should be interesting... Especially since I don't have any tattoo's... LOL

But Cat from Miami Ink will be there and I so want her autograph.

Comment

• KKD70
      • Jun 2006

Have her put it right above you belly button in a tatoo, but try not to buck like a horse when she does it!!
      Getting old is an option!

Comment

• cjas
        • May 2006

Originally posted by KKD70
        Have her put it right above you belly button in a tatoo, but try not to buck like a horse when she does it!!

Did anyone ever tell you, you're an ass.....

Comment

• cjas
          • May 2006

I went to the tattoo convention on Jan. 20th. Damn, all I heard for 8 hours was the buzzing of needles.. I saw some great tattoos but it's amazing to me how many people were "showing off" their ametaur work...

I met Cat Von.D. from Miami Ink. Very pretty woman and extremely talented. That was pretty cool.
          Attached Files

Comment

• pumpsiron

I missed out on a tattoo show around that same time. Couldn't get the time or money to go all the way to WISCONSIN. She looks pretty damn good. What do you think of chicks with sleeve tattoos?

Comment

• cjas
              • May 2006

You know I always thought tattoo's on women can look trashy, and trust me I saw some trashy looking ladies at this show, but Cat's tat's looked great on her, probably because she's still so feminine. She looked great!

Comment

• Yak

Sleves can be WAY too much on girls. She looks good though. Im sitting at 8 tats now the 9th will be coming in a few months. A friend of mine was on the show a few months back.

Comment

• alien8r

Originally posted by cjas
                  I went to the tattoo convention on Jan. 20th. Damn, all I heard for 8 hours was the buzzing of needles.. I saw some great tattoos but it's amazing to me how many people were "showing off" their ametaur work...

I met Cat Von.D. from Miami Ink. Very pretty woman and extremely talented. That was pretty cool.
                  Shes a cutie for sure. ive been reading this whole thread and thought it funny when people thought they were talking about tat removal coming back when they were talking about hair removal. thanx for the laugh.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                    BANNED for being a JETS fan
                    • Oct 2007

i cannot wait to get my whole back tattoed
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                    Cassidy: Crue!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                    Cassidy: Def Lep!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Jizzacked

I just had some more work done on my sleeve yesterday, my wife got the linework done for a large backpiece today, looks great same guy that works on me... im semi retired from inking at the moment too busy but its one of my passions... I would post pics but privacy issues are always a concern, it is what it is.

Comment

• matbla

any photo of tattoo ? and i do tae kwon do

Comment

• rippedfreak
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by cjas

i went to the shop once a while back when she was still doing miami ink..mind you first you need an appointment, then you needa wait like 7 months, then you pay a dickload of money but besides that shes a hot gurl man but all them tattoos destroyed her pretty bad..not really my type of chick.

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                            i cannot wait to get my whole back tattoed with dicks
                            did you do this yet jr?

Comment

• beck26

she is pretty.

Comment

• matbla

tattoo this
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...