????tattoo for me
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by matbla
      ????tattoo for me
      We cant tell you what to put on your body bro.
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

I'd say get 'affliction' on your upper chest bro

Comment

• Cruci
          Vet
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Yak
          Sleves can be WAY too much on girls. She looks good though. Im sitting at 8 tats now the 9th will be coming in a few months. A friend of mine was on the show a few months back.
          I love sleeves on girls. Just my thing though.
          Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• matbla

i know you can not tel me wnat tattoo to put on
            body but from the photo in my reply above what would you put on for tae kwon do (tkd)
            and lets see photo it might help me find what i looking for i not sure yet from matthew sewell blake (msb)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

what would you put on for ta kwon do (tkd)
              chuck norris on the small of your back?

Comment

• matbla

chuck norris on my back are you sure i thank you making fun of me

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

chuck norris on my back are you sure i thank you making fun of me
                  no sir he is just legendary to the TKD community, thought you might want to show your appreciation to the man.

Comment

• Arsehole_John

chuck norris for sure

Comment

• matbla

i do not thank chuck norris but what????

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by Thate
                        no sir he is just legendary to the TKD community, thought you might want to show your appreciation to the man.
                        Norris studied Tang Soo Do...NOT Tae Kwon Do...they are both Korean arts,however vastly different,get your facts straight..........Z

Comment

• matbla

your right
                          and tattoo for me?

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ZERKER
                            Norris studied Tang Soo Do...NOT Tae Kwon Do...they are both Korean arts,however vastly different,get your facts straight..........Z
                            all we are trying to say is that this man needs some norris, how can you deny this fact?

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

Ok bro, I think I found exactly what you are looking for. It uses your current TKD logo as well, put this on your hip or lower back imo.

--- photo taken down as to not offend mr matthew blake, sorry buddy ---
                              Last edited by Thate; 01-31-2008, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• matbla

no that not funny please take the photo of the uniform it is disrespectfull to all that that take tae kwon do and your ruid for doing that from matt blake

Comment

Working...