Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Friscochick
    • May 2004

Vegetarian Diet Needed

Does anyone have a cutting Vegan Diet they use? I have a friend who wants to get her BF% down but i have no clue about vegetarian diets??
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Friscochick
    Does anyone have a cutting Vegan Diet they use? I have a friend who wants to get her BF% down but i have no clue about vegetarian diets??
    its going to be extremely hard to get protein and keep the fat intake down if shes strict vegetarian . and almost impossible to low carb .
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Friscochick
      • May 2004

Originally posted by DADAWG
      its going to be extremely hard to get protein and keep the fat intake down if shes strict vegetarian . and almost impossible to low carb .
      Great, she doesnt eat caca. no fish or chicken. NO EGG WHITES EITHER!

Comment

• DADAWG
        Vet
        • May 2004

im definately not a vegitarian expert but all the protein sources i can think of are also fatty ,and low carb is out . raising metabolism through excercise or supplementation [ eca/clen/t3/etc. ] is the only way i can think of to lose weight without cutting calories and to be honest i would probably suggest not cutting calories much since it might cut into protein intake .
        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• jyzza
          Vet
          • Jul 2003

WOW....I can't help in this dept She does drink protein shakes correct?
          * muj kochanie *

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Hey, Frisco.

She's in a unique situation for certain. Unfortunately the traditional low carb diets we are all accustomed to are not going to work for her.

My best advice is to keep the diet as clean as possible. She's already aware of her protein options, I'm certain, lots of beans and legumes...does she allow dairy at all?

Her best bet on this type of diet oddly enough coming from me isn't going to be on the diet end. It's gonna be cardio. If she continues to lift she shouldn't experience too major muscle loss.

A small drop in kcals and increased cardio should be all she needs to start her off.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

What is she eating now, lets start there.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...