Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjas
    • May 2006

Call'n out Frisco!!

Hey sista! I'm checking up on you and seeing how you're training is going. Haven't heard much about it lately. do you feel like you're on track?
  • Friscochick
    • May 2004

Hi girl!! Im doing well im trucking along here ..... I would post my pics but i dont wanna!! hahaha well maybe later. Anyways, i'm doing well and going down alot my body is transforming like a transformer! (more than meets the eye lol) So crazy! I'm just concentrating on getting in there hitting it hard and NOT cheating!! cause lemme tell ya girl! IM HUNGRY! the worst is yet to come too!!! YIKES

Comment

• cjas
      • May 2006

I'm glad to hear you're still doing your thing! That's great, I look forward to some pic. posts (as I'm sure the guys here are too) Men...

Anyway, keep it up, the journey might be long and hard but trust me it's definately worth it in the end!

Comment

• Friscochick
        • May 2004

Originally posted by cjas
        I'm glad to hear you're still doing your thing! That's great, I look forward to some pic. posts (as I'm sure the guys here are too) Men...

Anyway, keep it up, the journey might be long and hard but trust me it's definately worth it in the end!

thats what im hoping!! and it is long!! lol

Comment

Working...