Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

starting a peptide

I'm coming off my cycle and I am thinking about taking ipamorelin a couple times a day for the next few months until I start my next cycle.
    Any suggestions, advice or comments. I have never taken any peptides and I think I would get quite a bit of benefit from them.

Thanks
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Yes, you'll benefit for sure. I am taking ipamorellin at night at 500mcgs. it's a high dose but that's the way I like it
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• bigpapabuff

I say go for it. Seeing some pretty positive things with peps especially in pct and between and post cycles.

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Can I use sterile water or does it have to be the bacterst water?

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

I would always use Bact water. Only because it's for injections. But maybe....
          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

Do any of the companies on the board supply bactst water for research purposes??

Comment

• beast
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

That you'll just have to check out. I've seen companies before offer it though.

Comment

• lion333

if you gogle Bacteriostatic water you'll find several med supply places to get it.

Comment

• Jumperz
                  Vet
                  • Sep 2011

Pretty sure you can make your own with some BA .9% rings a bell? Depends how confident you are in doing it yourself.

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

Cool. Just got my peptides today. Gonna start tomorrow!

Comment

• topathletesgear
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2012

if you need to store it for more than 5days after mixing it, I would use Bact water .it may be ok a little longer than that but why take the risk

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Today is my second day on ipamorelin and I am having a little trouble sleeping and feel slightly irritable.

Comment

• maniac0614

Originally posted by jrod
                          Today is my second day on ipamorelin and I am having a little trouble sleeping and feel slightly irritable.
                          One side effect of Ipam is slight tiredness but give it some time as peptides will affect each reseacher differently. It may take up to 2-3 weeks as the body adjusts accordingly to the increased GH levels for side effects to pass.

Comment

Working...