GHRP6 Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Made it through a crappy week without hurting anyone or myself or getting fired. I di dlight up my boss once this week and scared the crap out of him. But I made a point and he got the message. He literally e-mailed me and said "message received".
    No drowsiness with the Ipamorelin, but not the pumped feeling I had with the ghrp6 either.
    I'm having this mental struggle. I'm 5'7", 275 minimum at any given moment, 10-12% bf, and I want to lose weight just to make my life easier. But when I see the scales going down I freak out and don't want to shrink up.
    At some point I'll just have to make up my mind and do it.

Comment

• bufbiker

Slept the weekend away for the most part. And just got home form work about 45 minutes ago so no training tonight.
      A new development. Yesterday I noticed that my skin looks better. I'm not sure how to put it, but I'm older and my skin looks younger; I think that's what I'm trying to say. Skin is smoother, softer.

Comment

• bufbiker

ghrp6 has muscle bellies more full now after just a few days of switching back from ipamorelin.

Comment

• bufbiker

Had an excellent flat bench training day today. Got up to 575 and felt like I cold have gone 600lbs easy, but had no spotter so didn't try.
          ghrp6 causes some water retention but seems to be helping with sore joints.

Comment

• evolutionpep

quality posts from bufbiker! way to keep it going

Comment

• bufbiker

Had grandkids overnight Friday and until late Saturday. Didn't get to the gym unitl 7:00pm. They were trying to run people outbut let me come in since I am known as a local competitor and they have helped to sponser me on a few out of town PL meets. Had almost the entire gym to myself, which was cool. usually people stop what they are doing to watch me lift, then ask me questions or want to talk between sets, while I am trying to catch my breath, and on leg day not puke.
              Squats - warm up, 405x15, 495x10, 585x8, 635x5, 675x2, 725x1, 725x1, 725x1
              Then did one set of leg extensions and one set of leg curls, thanked the chick running the late shift for letting me train, went home and died!

The old lday wanted sex so I got her off but couldn't get off myself due to a massive cramp in my lower right abs. I was just glad I huing in there for her because I was ready to call 911.
              Pretty sure it's the ghrp6. That stuff has leaned me out like crazy and my abs are showing better than when I was around 230, 240 or 250lbs.
              My thanks to evolution peptides for a great product!

Had to have a talk with my youngest son about what he says around his kids. The youngest grandson was telling me that grandma was in the house being a bit**. She probably would have been given time but bless her heart she had just gotten out of bed.
              If you have yoiung kids be careful what you say around them. they are little parrots.

Comment

• bufbiker

Have not trained all week due to long work hours and hard days labor, but have maontained dosing schedule at twice a day, am fasted and pre-bed.
                I have lost about 10lbs this week, down to 250. My abs are looking amazing, even the old lady commented on them today. It has to be a result of the tren e combo and the ghrp6.
                Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• bufbiker

Posted a pic in the members section yesterday. 251lbs in the pic.
                  A lot of my weigfht loss is mainly from consuming 2000 less cals a day, but I credit the tren e/ghrp6 combo for the leanness.
                  Test E 250mg a week, tren E 200mg a week, ghrps 100mcg/cjc1295 w/o dac 100mcg 2/3x a day.
                  Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• bufbiker

Been killing myself at work physically, plus working 13-14 hour days still. But the ghrp6 has helped me stay lean, pumped and I am recovering from the previous days work so I can get up and do it again the next day.

Comment

• bufbiker

Nice Thanksgiving weekend, spent most of it chasing grandkids around yelling "No!", "Stop that or I'll beat your little butt!".
                      Did put test subject through a caliper BF% test and came out with 9%. Not too bad for an old lab rat. Subject was around 12% just a month ago, so between the 200mg tren a week and the ghrp6 and cjc1295 there have definately been some amazing changes.
                      Strength is way down. Subject on flat bench was only repping 455 for 8 reps on only 3 sets and had to go down in weight to maintain at least 6-8 reps per set.
                      But not been able to train for a while due to work schedule, so strength drop was expected.
                      You've got to use it or you lose it.
                      Subjects skin is smoother and complexion better also.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        A lot of my weigfht loss is mainly from consuming 2000 less cals a day, but I credit the tren e/ghrp6 combo for the leanness.
                        I don't understand the logic here bro - gotta keep it unbiased. I mean I can see how you could credit the drugs for leanness had your cals remained the same as before to exclude outside vairables. BUT, for a guy your size to be only taking in 2000 cals ed - good Lord haha - THAT would seem the primary factor BIGTIME of why you are losing AND the leanness. Certainly the drugs play a role in helping preserve muscle while on such a drastic deficit, but your diet is the overriding factor IMO. Either way, cool to see you are happy with the results.

p.s - Work on that bench - down to ONLY 455 x 8 now geeessshhh - damn weakling!

Comment

• bufbiker

2,000 less, from 6,000 cals a day to 4,000. I don't want to waste away!
                          I guess what I meant was that my size is still there at the lesser weight.
                          I did up the cals back up ti 4,500 just because I was staying hungry too much.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
                            2,000 less, from 6,000 cals a day to 4,000. I don't want to waste away!
                            I guess what I meant was that my size is still there at the lesser weight.
                            I did up the cals back up ti 4,500 just because I was staying hungry too much.
                            My bad bro - I read that wrong haha! Here I was thinking you must be looney tunes eating only 2K haha!

Comment

• bufbiker

I eat 2000 cals by 9:30am!!

Comment

• bufbiker

Havne't pinned subject since Sunday or Monday, i forget, due to work and alarm clock issues. We'll see what this next week holds.

Comment

Working...