Two of the industries top research supply companies are merging

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrackrBabY

Two of the industries top research supply companies are merging

Heres a C&P of some info I found on another forum.

We are happy to announce as of November 1st Ergopep.com will begin doing business as Purchasepeptides.com

The merger will benefit all current customers and those who are potential customers as well. The site will be carrying 2 lines of peptides. The current Purchasepeptides line as well as the Ergopep USA made peptides guaranteed to be made with American raw materials.

The merger makes sense for all parties involved especially the customer. Purchasepeptides is known for top quality products, outstanding turn around times (most domestic packages delivered in 3 days) great customer service and promotions with outstanding discounts weekly.

Both Phil & Lou appreciate all your business and we look forward to helping you with your future needs.
  • Starman
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

HAVE DEALT WITH PP.
    Have only Good to say, Excellent service good prices and very fast delivery as well as effective products.
    MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
    YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• BikerTrash
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

Thanks for letting us know that Info ,always nice to be in the loop on things like this .

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

Here is one good reason to avoid these idiots, read this:

Received my myo birthday gift and did the standard 2 ml bacteriostatic water in the vial.it sat all night long .. Went to pin and theres chunks or slivers of myo that never dissolved ? Wth? This stuff isnt cheap and sure wish i had explanation because ergo states its fine ..Now what? I emailed...

This isn't the first load of BS they have been in trying to lie and deceive people.

Comment

• BEASTZ6

Ergopep discontinued the Myo. All of their products are high quality.

Comment

Working...