Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Landru
    • Jan 2013

Still going strong

Hello all! I am a 60 year old male and I have been training for over 40 years on and off. I have noticed a decrease in strength over the past few years, and I also have developed some body fat around me waist. I am 5 11" and weigh 205 pounds. I am currently one week into a Winstrol cycle. Do you think I should stack with something like test? I have done the winny thing in the past. No unusual side affects but that was when I was 30 years of age. I'm I crazy for even taking the winny at my age?
  • Freezerdude

I wouldn't use anything without test especially if I was almost 60!

Comment

• BikerTrash
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

At your age your Test levels are so low.... you need Test as a base to your winny

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

I've moved this to a more appropriate sub forum

My advice for you at your age is to see a TRT/HRT doc

Comment

• Kcrealsly
          • Jan 2013

I know some bros out there around your age and the one thing I can tell you is, stay away from Tren. Three of those bros ended up in the doc's office due to symptoms that felt like a heart attack (was not granted but, all say it was horrid). I think it is just too much for an older body. My advice is stick with Var/Primo cycles.

Comment

• tiny1616
            • Jan 2014

At your age I would make sure you do a great deal of research in what you stack, but I do know the older you get your test levels drop severly

Comment

• Glycomann

It's still going to be trial and error at any age. I am 52. At some point between 35 and 45 my body changed or the winstrol changed because it destroys my joints now and it lowers HDL quite a bit. i think in a perfect world a good TRT doc would be very helpful. Most of the on line HRT clinics are basically a legal way to get gear with very little medical monitoring. If you have a physician that is willing to work with you TRT/HRT would be beneficial.

Anavar, Primobolan, Masteron, Proviron and testosterone are the most comfortable in terms of side effects and general health in my experience.

Comment

• jboldman
                VET
                • Feb 2007

GRIN honestly test is really the answer at your age, the winny can potentially harm you and I would be careful. I love the "at your age" comments. train hard, use anabolics intelligently and you will see great progress.

jb
                Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Test should be the basis of your cycle. Winny can also mess with your joints and cause pain.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• millenium girl
                    • Apr 2006

You can take whatever you want but usually guys run test or GH or both.
                    Don't forget to join
                    http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                    http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

The benefits of testosterone would be immense in your case OP. have you uses test before?

Comment

• IBBAdmin
                        VET
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        It's still going to be trial and error at any age. I am 52. At some point between 35 and 45 my body changed or the winstrol changed because it destroys my joints now and it lowers HDL quite a bit. i think in a perfect world a good TRT doc would be very helpful. Most of the on line HRT clinics are basically a legal way to get gear with very little medical monitoring. If you have a physician that is willing to work with you TRT/HRT would be beneficial.

Anavar, Primobolan, Masteron, Proviron and testosterone are the most comfortable in terms of side effects and general health in my experience.
                        My joints are shot,lol gonna be 45 and has been getting worst. I haven't taken anything in a long time and started trt then stopped due to my privacy issues.. Feel like I get hit my a truck every day. bad bad

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by IBBAdmin
                          My joints are shot,lol gonna be 45 and has been getting worst. I haven't taken anything in a long time and started trt then stopped due to my privacy issues.. Feel like I get hit my a truck every day. bad bad
                          Aging sucks camel sack. I had no idea you were off everything for so long.

Comment

• basskiller
                            Administrator
                            • Aug 2003

winny would be the last thing I would use at your age.. This is jus an opinion as winny tears me up.. the gains do not outweigh the pain ...
                            Owner of
                            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• bufbiker

I'm just a couple of years your junior and I also would recommend test. You may also want to look into some peptides. I have been experimenting with evolution peps and would highly recommend their ghrp2 for leaning; of course that is if peps were not research chems. But my test subject has had great results from a low dose test and peps.

Comment

Working...