Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 11-20-2017, 04:50 AM   #1
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Sub-q

I have been taking test and tren a for almost 2 montha and it has seemed to be going well.. This morning I shot my tren and test sub q and got tren cough. Never had that on subq. Anyone experience this before.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:09 AM   #2
Glycomann

Yup once
Old 11-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

I think I must be the only one to never experience tren cough. I've only ran it 2x - e and a both about 10-12 years back. And I KNOW it was legit bcoz I was stronger than ever with night sweats and tore 2 muscles while on it both times haha. Maybe bcoz I always mixed it with test?
Old 11-25-2017, 11:08 AM   #4
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
Taking AAS sub-Q never made sense to me. The subcutaneous tissue has far less blood vessels than muscle so what benefit is shooting Sub1Q...NON.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
Taking AAS sub-Q never made sense to me. The subcutaneous tissue has far less blood vessels than muscle so what benefit is shooting Sub1Q...NON.
For TRT it's better. It absorbs more slowly so less dramatic peak and trough. I split mine MWF. Way better. Less estrogen conversion.

As far as Tren ace, it generates less side effects if you are prone. If you are one of those guys that can bang 500+ mg a week of Tren Ace with no sides than subQ is not for yu. If you are someone that gets sides on even low doses of Tren then subQ slows down absorption a bit and decreaes sides and you would be doing microdoses. i suggested this about a 2 years ago and maybe a dozen guys I know have tried it that fit into the above catagory. Pretty much all seem to prefer it but these are guys that were getting rough sides on low end doses. Now they do 25-50 mg ED or EOD and seem to be doing way better with little side effects and still reaping the benefits of tren.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:09 AM   #6
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
I mix with test and I shoot about .75 eod. Just hate the lumps it leaves
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:45 PM   #7
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
Glyco,

Can you go more detailed on your sub q with trt, Im on cyp at 150 a week so would I split that up three shots sub q, Love to hear more. Locations stuff like that.
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:26 PM   #8
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
yes ... i run 100mg of test decanoate a week for trt sub q.. so easy
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:59 AM   #9
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
what size needles do you use for sub q with test. With the thicker oils seems like that would be hard.
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:25 AM   #10
Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
Bumping old thread.

Experimenting w/ sub-q now. Using a 3 cc, 25 gauge, 5/8" pin.
Using Crislers method of not pinching the skin, I shot 1/2 a cc into belly. Yes, it took a little bit (not bad) to fill the pin, but shot straight in. Rubbed the area a bit after shot. Zero bump or knot was left. (I tried sub-q in past while pinching the skin, and lump/knot was there for days). Lots of articles out there now saying a slower/more stable release, less peaks and troughs, etc. Ill get bloods soon to see where I sit. Going to try to do 75 mg, 2 x a week...
Rot-Iron66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:24 AM   #11
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
I always had bad luck with my stomach area. Any oil injected in the area always formed those week-long lumps. I have better luck with slightly leaner areas, where I'm guessing it's a different type of fat. But as far as subcutaneously, I've been doing that for around five years now, and labs are usually solid... except when a dose increase is needed. I use 30g and 31g syringes. I have a contraption with tongs I just set up to prefill the syringes and walk away. I use the "z track" method and get less leakage from the site.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:12 PM   #12
Aesthetic22

Aesthetic22 is on a distinguished road
Less scar tissue build up as well.
Aesthetic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 05:38 PM   #13
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
JUst go in the thigh area. I just pinch some skin and let it go..
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:14 PM   #14
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Yup once
It was in the shoulder and it was pretty lean so it hit a vein. Now I go into the fat of the ass and no problems since.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:15 PM   #15
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyonekinobi View Post
what size needles do you use for sub q with test. With the thicker oils seems like that would be hard.
Back load. It's simple. I think there are youtube videos how to do it.