Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bino5150
    • Mar 2019

T3/Clen Questions

In my younger days, I was pretty much always on the bulking side of things, and since I was in business with a supplier back then and had a pretty much unlimited supply, it was blast and cruise for a few years. Now I'm trying to shred... Currently not on cycle.

Right now I'm dieting pretty strict and doing more cardio than I've done in years. Other than that, I'm on Clen. I like Clen, but never tried T3.

What are your thoughts about using T3 while not on cycle?

Will the anticatabolic properties of Clen help prevent the T3 from devouring muscle mass?

Should I just wait and run a Test/Tren/Clen cutting cycle for the T3?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Clen does not have anticatabolic properties both T3 and clen are catabolic in man. Keep concentrating on diet and for fat burning I suggest run one or the other not both together.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Bino5150
      • Mar 2019

I will admit I’ve been out of the loop for a while, but unless some new evidence has surfaced, it was pretty well known that Clen has anticatabolic properties. There was quite a bit of research done on this.

If I should run one or the other, I’ll just stick with the Clen then, because that’s a safe bet. At least I know what I’m getting into with that. Right now I’m dropping about a pound a day (except yesterday, I dropped two).

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Research done with cattle. Bill Philipps then falsely stated in muscle media it was an anti catabolic in people. Clen will burn muscle in people.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...