Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2019, 10:54 AM   #1
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Abdominal pain on tren enanthate

For the past 3 days I have pain on my around my belly. Mostly
on the abdominal area. Although I think it's a sign of indigestion I have
no reflux. Besides the pain, I have BIG TIME gases. I fart all the time.
This pain and the farts are so uncomfortable. Should I stop tren? I'm already running it for 2 months and I love it!!! I don't want to stop!!! The pain usually goes away or will only go away if I stop injecting tren?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:17 AM   #2
Bino5150

Bino5150 is on a distinguished road
Can't say I've ever experienced this from the Tren E. What's your dosage look like? What else are you running with it?
Bino5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:02 AM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Look at your diet. Are you using a low quality protein powder, soy?
Old 03-26-2019, 10:15 AM   #4
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Look at your diet. Are you using a low quality protein powder, soy?
I'm using Optimum Nutrition Whey, Isopure and Vitargo. I've been doing this for at least the past 2 years and I always felt fine.
As of today Im 7 days off tren e. but I still have abdominal pain. Hurt much less than a week ago but I still have some mild pain. Less gases too. Its the second time i feel like this using tren e. These (belly pain and gases) are the type of symptoms that I feel when Im running tren e and I reached around week 10. I'm 1 week off tren e. but my urine still dark yellow.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #5
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
never had stomach issues on tren drol yes

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 03:03 PM   #6
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
Don't take Tren. E.
Tren A. is far better and less toxic to the liver.
Tren. A is in and out much faster. That's a good thing.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:15 AM   #7
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
Try some papaya enzyme. I buy chew-able tabs from GNC.

Never had that issue from tren myself. Some coffee effects me that way.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:48 AM   #8
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Hernia or constipation?
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:36 PM   #9
Bo58
VET

Bo58 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like digestive issues. I would look at diet to see if you are having issues with dairy, gluten, etc. digestive enzymes can help. Whenever I have digestive troubles. I do a 24 hour fast to give digestion a break.
Bo58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:13 PM   #10
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
How are you feeling? Has pain improved?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:02 PM   #11
myosaurus
Vet

myosaurus is a jewel in the roughmyosaurus is a jewel in the roughmyosaurus is a jewel in the roughmyosaurus is a jewel in the rough
look for any black stools. if it is, it maybe internal bleeding. I had duajunum ulcer that almost killed me. symptoms sound similar.
myosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:38 PM   #12
Shinobi
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
How are you feeling? Has pain improved?
Hi jrod. I'm better now but I stopped tren enanthate. Took me 2 months to go back to normal with no pain whatsoever.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:37 AM   #13
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Shinobi, considering it took you 2 months to get back to normal I wouldn't disregard this issue at it seems a little more serious than maybe is being considered.

I liked the suggestion of papaya enzymes and I would also add in that dandelion root and ginger root will no doubt eliminate any gas issues along with improving pancreatic and liver function but I would also get it checked out man. Jmo
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #14
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
I get pretty severe stomach issues on tren. I can remember the first time I did it I couldn't crap and when I did it was white and very painful. This was over 10 years ago so I have since smartened up and started lower and slower with tren. I like to use tren e. Tren e is is much better with controlling sides. Someone mentioned tren a is less liver toxic. I highly doubt that but I could be wrong. For some people tren just wreaks havoc on their digestive system. Gotta use low doses.
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:36 PM   #15
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicepts101 View Post
I get pretty severe stomach issues on tren. I can remember the first time I did it I couldn't crap and when I did it was white and very painful. This was over 10 years ago so I have since smartened up and started lower and slower with tren. I like to use tren e. Tren e is is much better with controlling sides. Someone mentioned tren a is less liver toxic. I highly doubt that but I could be wrong. For some people tren just wreaks havoc on their digestive system. Gotta use low doses.
White shit? That's crazy. I wonder if its fungal
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote