Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Opinions On This Cycle

Looking in the mirror of late I have packed on the beef. And not in a good way. I've had the flu in back to back bouts, giving it to wife, her giving it back to me. I've been sick since 4/20. Still dealing with sinuses. My doc says allergies so I've started claritin. During this time I've been consuming mass quantities and went from around 240ish to an unappealing 253 this morning. So giving the lariten another day or two to dry my sinuses up this is what I'm going to run. All low doses.
    Test cyp 400mg a week one shot
    Tren E 200mg a week one shot
    Var 50 mg ed 1 hour pre workout. At 7am on non training days.
    Arimidex .25 once a week up dose if/as needed based on ability to get wood.
    I have liquid winny 100mg/ml I could replace the var with. Also loads of anadrol. But I'm wanting to stay dry.
    Also cut out cookies, ice cream and snickers mini's at night.
    What do you think?
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Why not run test at your usual dose and just put a nutrition plan in place to meet the need? You’ll get where you want to be fast. The cycle you have listed will do little other than give you pumps under the hunk of gunk.

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Faster more dynamic results. Also I've got all this stuff lying around and I dont want to waste it.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Darkness
        Why not run test at your usual dose and just put a nutrition plan in place to meet the need? You’ll get where you want to be fast. The cycle you have listed will do little other than give you pumps under the hunk of gunk.
        This and cycle as you said, but stick with var, we have a couple studies on this forum that shows var actually enhances the metabolism of belly fat in middle age men.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

LOL! Thanks for the compliment. But brother I am way past being middle aged. O have officially been a senior citizen for a few years now.
          But still, good to know on the var.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

Var and Masteron are really the only 2 AAS that help me with a cut. GHRP2 helps. GE501516 helps. The trick is eating clean, getting in the gym and sleeping more than 4 hours a night. Tren helps for a few weeks and then messes me up for some reason 1/2 the time.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Nandrolones in general give me a limp noodle after a while, which in my case might not be a bad thing. But 5 women would disagree strongly about it being a good thing. That's why only 200mg a week.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Emil
                Vet
                • Oct 2016

And...add Caber...i will not run nandrolones without caber. But...you know you better...

Comment

• TODAY
                  VET
                  • Jul 2019

Any particular reason why you don't split those pins into 2x/week dosing for slightly more stable levels?

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

I'min my mid 60's, been sticking pins in my ass non stop for a long time and I hate being a pin cushion. Also with longer esters I've never had any problem with stable blood levels. In fact right now I'm tapering off and doing a shot every 10 days and looking great and feeling hornier than if I were to do it twice a week.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

I like the cycle. If I could run tren I would run it low dose but it doesn't like me. Nor does anyone else when I am on it.

At your age why aren't you running gh? I am on my longest run of gh ever and I absolutely LOVE the benefits it adds to a cycle. I continually slowly cut BF without really trying.
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                        • May 2019

Originally posted by TODAY
                        Any particular reason why you don't split those pins into 2x/week dosing for slightly more stable levels?
                        No offence, but IMO the "stable blood levels" gig is so far exaggerated that it's not even worth spending thought on. For the most part I have pinned long esters over the years, and I have pinned 3x, 2x, 1x ew and also pinned 1x every 10 days. I noticed NO diff whatsoever in terms of gains/sides. Short esters I'm sure a diff story - but long, moot point really.

Just my take.
                        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

I have used gh and slin extensively in past years. I have some cancer concerns so I dont use the hgh any more.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

Shout out to Emil my Romanian friend.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                              WTF are you talking about. He's cutting out cookies, ice cream and snickers minis.

Comment

Working...