FIna and Test

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magaman

FIna and Test

I am completing a 12 week cycle. I took my last injection on Thursday of last week. I decided to run FINA and Test Prop during the purge period (3 weeks). Man the injections are painful. I am doing an EOD injection cycle Prop 125mg/ml@1ml and FINA 100mg/ml@1ml.

The reason for running the test is cuz the FINA by itself will effect my libido. I have some winny on hand, can I replace the Prop for Winny? Will it support sex drive like test?
  • Easto

How long are you planning on running fina? It's really not even worth running for 3 weeks if that your game plan.

Comment

• Magaman

Originally posted by Easto
      How long are you planning on running fina? It's really not even worth running for 3 weeks if that your game plan.
      Why not it's fast acting......I read reports that you should not run FINA longer that 4 weeks as it can cause kidney damage.......How log do u run a fina cycle?

Comment

• Easto

If I were going to run a Test/Fina cycle, I would have done something like this:

Week 1 - 12 500mg Enan
        Week 8 - 14 75mg Fina EOD
        PCT 2 days after last Fina shot

If I were you, I would just save the fina for your next cycle.

Comment

• railrunner

Is it me or is this the same post :

And if it is,did you not get the answer you were looking for?

Comment

• Magaman

Originally posted by railrunner
            Is it me or is this the same post :

And if it is,did you not get the answer you were looking for?
            No it is not u...it is the same post....what are u the BB police?....and just for the record I still have not gotten the answer to my origonal post, which was Can Prop be replaced with winny. Now can u go fetch the BB geeks to answer it?

Comment

• Easto

I wouldn't bother with the winny. The Test will still be active in your system, so you won't have to worry about fina shutting you down.

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Comment

• Magaman

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                Yes, SURE....you COULD replace the Test Prop for some fast-acting Winny. I don't see why not. I agree with Easto that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but SURE---go for it. It WILL NOT replce test for the sex drive ytou are looking for. In fact...itmay do the opposite. Winny KILLS my sex drive. How about some Proviron??? Hell.....if you are that desperate, you could even run some transdermal 4-ad (prohormone) for a few weeks. That shit makes me horny as hell.

PS: HATE prop too (painful as hell IMO) so I feel your pain (get it??? PAIN.....LOL)

Thanks Bros I appreciate it!

Comment

• Magaman

My decision

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                  Well.....what id you decide???
                  I will run the FINA and Prop together for 1 month. The average FINA cycle should be no more that 6 weeks from what I read in all the reference material I have. If the shots become to painful I will reduce the amount Prop I am injecting. At the end of the month I will go PCT two days after my last injection. I think this is a great move as all the EQ and Test Enanthante will be well out of my system by then and I will have stretched my cycle a bit to get the most out of it....thanks for the input

Comment

• railrunner

Originally posted by Magaman
                    No it is not u...it is the same post....what are u the BB police?....and just for the record I still have not gotten the answer to my origonal post, which was Can Prop be replaced with winny. Now can u go fetch the BB geeks to answer it?
                    I was just simply stating the fact that I thought I had seen this EXACT same post elsewhere! And I thought you got some well educated responses and I was just wondering why I was looking at the same post......GEEZ!! CALM DOWN!!!!

ANd no I'm not a geek anymore.......thats why I use gear!!

I'm a BIG ASS GEEK NOW!!

Comment

• Saint4Life

Originally posted by railrunner
                      I was just simply stating the fact that I thought I had seen this EXACT same post elsewhere! And I thought you got some well educated responses and I was just wondering why I was looking at the same post......GEEZ!! CALM DOWN!!!!

ANd no I'm not a geek anymore.......thats why I use gear!!

I'm a BIG ASS GEEK NOW!!
                      LOL ....LOL....pretty good...

Comment

Working...