Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Matt, take it easy, bro, the guys are really trying to help you.
    Tell you what, how about you writing your weekly diet for us. Then we can see where the weight is coming from and we will help you that way. Many diet programs start with a listing of your weekly calories. Let's start there, and enough of this nonsense, if you are on Govt. assistance there's nothing wrong with that. But let's start with your diet where it is now.
    Also, how much weight do you want to lose and how soon?
    Personally, when I want to lose weight I start by eating tuna fish 5 or 6 times a day for 3 days and nothing else. Then I gradually add low calorie foods like cottage cheese, salad (no dressing ever) and so on. Another big thing I recommend is to take metamucil capsules (3 or 4) at bedtime. These help your digestive system by increasing fiber.
    Waiting for your weekly food intake...

Comment

• Irish420
      • Jan 2008

instead of having protein shake in the morning(although nothing wrong with it) have 6 egg whites and oatmeal for meal 1 and then for meal 2 have some sort of lean meat...
      make us a list of your diet menu now...and then we can alter it for ya....
      MAKE US A LIST OF FOODS THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY EAT FOR THE WEEK AND THEN WE CAN ALTER IT TO YOUR GOALS....O.K.?

Comment

• Hugemidget
        • May 2007

Originally posted by matbla
        your not funny
        he was trying to help me ,
        i need help and i was hoping to get help here but i guess i was wrong
        Im sorry?? no help?? perhaps read from the begining of the thread, and see if we didn't help you
        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Irish420
          instead of having protein shake in the morning(although nothing wrong with it) have 6 egg whites and oatmeal for meal 1 and then for meal 2 have some sort of lean meat...
          MAKE US A LIST OF FOODS THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY EAT FOR THE WEEK AND THEN WE CAN ALTER IT TO YOUR GOALS....O.K.?
          Irish420 this is excellent advice.

Comment

• matbla

will i sorry to ask for help i wish someone had just put it in a menu form like i asked >
            i not mad just wnated help i sorry i cam e here
            i like it here i did not want a war.
            i sorry

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Lokedogg;134715Imagine if I asked you to show me some martial arts moves. Then when you showed me something and I didn't quite understand it, I got mad and yelled that you wasn't even trying to help me?[/COLOR
              [/B]

Matt would thrash you if you ever even thought about taking this approach.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Matt, what, exactly, did you eat yesterday?

Comment

• Irish420
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by matbla
                  will i sorry to ask for help i wish someone had just put it in a menu form like i asked >
                  i not mad just wnated help i sorry i cam e here
                  i like it here i did not want a war.
                  i sorry
                  A war? wtf...didnt you read my last post there buddy???...here it is again.....and btw, I did put it in a menu form like you asked...you said monday for breakfast have__and then for lunch have ___and so on and so forth.........

Comment

• John Benz
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Irish420
                    A war? wtf...didnt you read my last post there buddy???...here it is again.....and btw, I did put it in a menu form like you asked...you said monday for breakfast have__and then for lunch have ___and so on and so forth.........

Matt, you have been given a lot of good advice here....as well as a lot of nonsense. I just went through the thread and deleted all the goofy posts and left the advice posts to make it easier for you. You are always welcome here bro. Please don't let anyone scare you away from posting

Comment

• matbla

i might leave i just a a smiply question and no really answered it like the food list but i want in a menu form your all great keep up the good you all .. you all are my friend give yourself a pat on back or give yourself a hug and do not forget to keep the help coming from matt blake

Comment

• TheChosen1
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DADAWG
                        ATTENTION

matt is a good guy there wont be ANY negative comments made to him .
                        IS THAT UNDERSTOOD
                        While I agree with you, DaDawg, my feel on this matter is.........Regardless, Matt is asking for help and that's what we're here to give. THERE SHOULD BE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PERIOD. This isn't a forum for judgements.

Now to the matter at hand, I'm with you Matt. I'm actually bigger than you, bro. How is your cardio workouts? I would suggest devoting 20 minutes (at least) a day for 3-4 days a week doing a good cardio, in addition to your martial arts training. That's what I'm doing and it seems to be kicking bodyfat's ass big time.
                        "Loved by some, Hated by most, but RESPECTED BY ALL!!"

TheChosen1
                        2012 A.P.F Ca. State Champion &
                        2 Class Record Holder (Deadlift)
                        Platinum VIP@theVIPboard

Secured addy:TheChosen1@safe-mail.net

Comment

• Tbizzle

Matt, follow the menu Irish posted and cut out the protein shakes if you want.. It doesn't matter but if you eat clean like that with no cheating there is no way you won't lose wait at your bf%. You don't need
                          times for the meals just space them out through out your day. No carbs at night. Mainly just cut calories if you don't feel you need all 8 meals per day eat 6 or 4 for that matter it won't kill you.

You can do 4 meals if the goal is weight loss

breakfast- 4-6 egg whites and oatmeal
                          snack- turkey and 2 slices of whole grain bread
                          lunch- chicken breast and brown rice
                          dinner- can of tuna and steamed broccoli

that is how I would eat if I was your size, I wouldn't worry about loosing muscle mass till I was down to around 15-18%. Just cut the cals. and get ready to feel hungry all day.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                            • May 2007

Matt bro I use shakes during my contest prep you can use them in the mornings and postworkout while cutting this is what i do.

Comment

• Scotsmark
                              VET
                              • Apr 2005

Matt, check your email, I've sent you your diet. It doesn't have times on when to eat as I don't know your lifestyle. You can add these yourself after you print it out. Get back to me if there's any more help you need.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                                • May 2007

Originally posted by Scotsmark
                                Matt, check your email, I've sent you your diet. It doesn't have times on when to eat as I don't know your lifestyle. You can add these yourself after you print it out. Get back to me if there's any more help you need.
                                Thanks Scots
                                POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

Working...