Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

liquid adex

I have some liquid adex that is about 2 years old almost a whole bottle.I was going to use it too keep estro down but im afraid too since it is so old.My question is do you think it is safe to use or still good?It looks fine in the bottle and smells ok.

I would say it probably still works but maybe just not as potent. I also got some about two yrs ago and the exp. date says 11/08 on it.

Personally though I would just get another bottle to be safe. If you are prone to flare-ups definitely get another bottle. Don't want to be having to wait a couple days for it to get there.

Comment

• Fayde
      • Aug 2003

The liquid anti-e's generally lastabout 12-14 months bfore they start to break down. That is assuming an amber bottle kept in room temp out of sun.
      ~Pain heals, Glory is Forever!
      ~There is no try; there is only do or do not...

Comment

• 5plates
        Vet
        • Aug 2007

My guess is that it would have degraded 10% at the most under Fayde's circumstances in two years, it should be fine to use unless its been in your trunk or attic.

Comment

• cartman229

just get some new liquidex, the board sponsor cem has very good quality chems.

Comment

• thane22

I usually keep research chems a year and then throw them out.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

It won't hurt but maybe a bit weak, although I have used some l-dex approx 18mts old and it seemed as good as new.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• anabolics29

2 years is kind of a long time, I would get some new stuff just in case. don't want to mess with gyno problems.

Comment

• Scotsmark
                  VET
                  • Apr 2005

Fred, check out Horizon's site, it's cheap as hell for A-dex on there.

Comment

Working...