Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

anadrol and appetite

I have some extra and decided to take about 4 weeks of it during my cycle but after about 5-6 days Im going to have to stop it.This stuff kills my appetite and just makes me feel like shit.Anyone else have this problem with it?Theres no way I could bulk with it hell I cant even eat while im on it.No more for me after today im done with it.test,deca,slin and igf for my bulk cycle and lots of FOOD!!!
  • Zeus
    • Oct 2007

Yea drol, ddol, both have an affect on my appetite as well, drol more so than dbol but they work very well on making me strong, big, and full.

I would not stop as of yet if i were you, try lowering your dose first, both drol and dbol have an excellent anti catabolic affect.

You wont loose any muscle, but will gain a few pounds even if your cals drop a bit.
    Zeus was known for having numerous affairs with mortal women producing even more children including Hercules.

The United States National institute on Aging is funding studies to confirm earlier findings that human growth hormone (HGH) and other hormones, including DHEA (an adrenal hormone) and sex hormones, can slow, stop, and/or possibly reverse the changes associated with aging.

ANTHONY D'AREZZO TRIBUTE
    A good friend of mine, trainer and mentor RIP Anthony

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

DORIAN YATES

MIKE MENTZER

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

anadrol also gives me the squirts on top of lowered appetite.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Zeus
        Yea drol, ddol, both have an affect on my appetite as well, drol more so than dbol but they work very well on making me strong, big, and full.

I would not stop as of yet if i were you, try lowering your dose first, both drol and dbol have an excellent anti catabolic affect.

You wont loose any muscle, but will gain a few pounds even if your cals drop a bit.
        Im not going any higher then 50mg a day anyway.

Comment

• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

i would stick to it a little longer..that hapens to my buddy..thank god it doesnt to me...i pop dbols like skittles when im on a cycle..i love em

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
            • May 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
            i would stick to it a little longer..that hapens to my buddy..thank god it doesnt to me...i pop dbols like skittles when im on a cycle..i love em
            yeah im going to stick it out and see how it goes.

Comment

• Mick-G
              VET
              • Jan 2005

What kind are you using? Some are not as good as others, and try using 1ml of B-12 twice a wk, should help. Also, are you using a liver detox like Liv-52 as well?

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Mick-G
                What kind are you using? Some are not as good as others, and try using 1ml of B-12 twice a wk, should help. Also, are you using a liver detox like Liv-52 as well?
                using b12 and milk thistle and ala and liv 52

Comment

• reps
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2007

o yeah 50 mgs a day bro and i was sick kidneys hurt stomach always upset just felt like shit let me know bro

Comment

• Mick-G
                    VET
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
                    using b12 and milk thistle and ala and liv 52
                    Maybe you are using too much liver detox, lol! I only use 2 Liv-52's per day, or it screws up my bowel, lmao! Ive had a few days where i will not feel too good with the stomach, but it passes within a wk. Their is one particular anadrol i will not use, because it really screws up my stomach. Id hold off for awhile and see if it passes. PM me the name is you want.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

d bols n anadrols killed mine all the time.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                        d bols n anadrols killed mine all the time.
                        same here dbol killed mine too.I just dont think orals are for me.

Comment

Working...