Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

orals

I have only used orals 3 times which was some drol and dbol the drol twice.I just felt bad all the times I used them.Well I stared on some dbol last week and boom again I feel bad loss of appetite and it screws up my stomach.Does this happen to anyone else who uses them?

You know I got thinking about it and I dont think I even need to use orals.I know they are used mostly for a kickstart but I blast and cruise so I really never need a kickstart because I always have test in me.What do you all think does someone like me even need them who is on test basically all year.

I have done a lot of cycles and I just never did use the orals.But I figured I would try them and I just dont think I like them that much.I would rather not have my stomach hurt and keep my appetite.

I have never even used them in my contest prep and I have won all my contest..
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Perhaps once per day with a large meal. It's BS taking the dbol three to four times ed is best. IMO you get your best results all at one time in the am with food.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
      • May 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Perhaps once per day with a large meal. It's BS taking the dbol three to four times ed is best. IMO you get your best results all at one time in the am with food.
      Really one time in the am?I have never tried it that way.

Comment

• muscleman28

gear list

my dick stinks
        Last edited by Thate; 01-28-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• B&G

Back in the late 80s, we used to take 3 dbols with breakfast and use 200mgof cypionate per week. Hellacious gains. Called it the blue breakfast. If flippin worked. Just my two cents.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
            • May 2007

Do you think orals are needed for someone who stays on test al year?I mean they dont need they boost at the first of the cycle..Or do you feel orals could be ran every few months for a few weeks for a kick.

Comment

• ninobambino
              • Jan 2005

If thats you in your avatar and you have only used them about 3 times... I would say no you dont need them..lol .. you are doing just fine... n stick to whatever you are doing cas it's working.... why change something if it's working good..
              but if you want a boost every now n then... by all means experiment n see what works for you without feeling like sh*t..... maybe try tbol or anavar as they might not mess with your stomach as much... everybody is different tho...
              If they mess with your stomach I would definitely stay away from them tho....
              I get very iritated if my appetite is messed up or I can't eat....lol
              Again personally if things are going good now... I see no need to take them if all they do is cause discomfort and loss of appetite...

Comment

• IRON37

I never was crazy about orals either. They never really messed with my stomach, just didnt do much for me in way of gains. That is until I tried some thai dbols for the second time..ran them for about 8 weeks. I would say thats probly been the second best cycle Ive ran. Probably just because of the dbol. Because my diet was shit after awhile. But I agree with what everyone else is sayin Fred. If your stomach dont like em, its probly just a waste. You seem to be doing fine as you are. Just my take on it

Comment

• makaveli25
                  VET
                  • Oct 2007

stay away from the orals bro you dont need them.. you stress your body enuf by staying on all year why add anything extra.. what your doing is working awesome.. if you need an xtra boost throw some prop or suspension in there imo
                  ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by makaveli25
                    stay away from the orals bro you dont need them.. you stress your body enuf by staying on all year why add anything extra.. what your doing is working awesome.. if you need an xtra boost throw some prop or suspension in there imo
                    Thats my thought I stay on all year so the added stress is not needed.

Comment

• the1

What Lift said is right, once in the am will give you the same results and you can eat enough food for it to not mess up your stomach. That is if you get the sick feeling directly after taking it. If it just makes you sick all the time, then you should not go with those two compounds. I know several people that cannot take them at all for the same reason. However, var and tbol do wonders for the body, a nice change of pace, and do NOT give the same stomach problems that dbol and drol do. You could try one of those for just a few weeks and see how you like it, or add another injectable for a few weeks longer to change it up. Are you looking to just throw on a few quick pounds or something?

Comment

• CO-B16
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

Orals always messed up my stomach for the first week or two, no matter what i was taking.......Just comes with the territory for some.....But i also agree, its probably no needed for someone who is on test year round...Maybe something a few weeks prior to a contest like winny or var or something, but other than that its probably not needed...
                        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Strongisland631
                          Vet
                          • May 2007

I do the same thing - blast & cruise - and every once in a while maybe 2 months before a show or boxing match I'll hit some d-bols if they are good or some VAR in the summer just to shred a little better. But you definitely do not NEED orals if test is always in your system. It is almost a waste. It would be like taking prop EOD if test is always in your system you really are not going to see much of a difference. You have been in the game for a long time - you know that. Additionally if they make you feel bad - you definitely should not take them it just doesnt make any sense. Stick to what works and since ALL three times you have tried them you have had a bad experience then the fourth time will be no different no matter if you take them once a day or in the morning - it doesnt work that way.
                          "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• Strongisland631
                            Vet
                            • May 2007

I agree with the above opinions to a degree as some people take it all in a single dose in the a.m. as it is active in your system for 24 hours but it peaks about 4-6 hours after you take it. But say you take 50mgs in the a.m. your stomach is still going to hurt and you will still experience sides. Maybe if you cut the does but then what is the point?
                            "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                              • Apr 2006

I'd give Oxandrolone a chance before totally ditching all orals, winny if you have no current joint issues. This of course is pending on actual cost and availability for the ox...or anything for that matter. I doubt Ox will make you feel like the dbol and anadro do...then again it might, who knows really until you try them. The only side I ever received from Ox was lack of appetite at very high doses.

Although, to more specifically answer your question, they are definately not mandatory for anybody. You are definately looking good bro.

I stay on Test year-around, but I will take orals on/off throughout to spice things up. If they made me feel like crap though, i'd ditch them....at least the one's that gave that effect.

BMJ

Comment

Working...