• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

hey I am 5' 9" and 200 pounds with a 31 inch waist
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Deacon
      hey I am 5' 9" and 200 pounds with a 31 inch waist
      That's pretty good. . . . you have 3" and 15-20 pounds on him. So you are close and he thinks he is so small.

Comment

• rippedfreak
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

how long you wanna try out the maintenance cycle..ive though of doing this several times. how would that work though?? wat if you wanna start a cycle..do you pct it out then start it or just jump right to it? wats your opinion

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by rippedfreak
          how long you wanna try out the maintenance cycle..ive though of doing this several times. how would that work though?? wat if you wanna start a cycle..do you pct it out then start it or just jump right to it? wats your opinion
          well most guys that want to do another cyc at the end call it a bridge... basically a maintence cyc between cycles. If you do that most I know take HCG the entire time... This is not a bridge for me I will be ending it with PCT like a normal cyc. I just want a little push and maintain what I have for the next couple of months before a wedding and a big trip to Europe. Basically I should just call it a low dose cycle. But if your thinking of doing it as a bridge between cycs then research bridge and HCG. I know there is a ton of guys out there that do it.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I've always had good results with low-dose cycles.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by mrhtbd
              I've always had good results with low-dose cycles.
              Low doses rule for two outstanding reasons.

#1 Healthier

#2 Healthier

Comment

Working...