Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2BIGFRED
    • May 2007

igf gh

Ok since my incident peptides will be a big part of my future since things like tren etc. are out.Now I have decided I just want to get as big as I can and strong as I can im done with shows I want that offseason mass look because thats what I like.I dont know how many on here have done igf or gh but I love igf and never tried gh.After reading up on both of them and researching things it seems as if igf would be better for me since mass gains is what im after and not really staying lean.Anyone have any comments???
  • tacosupreem

gh baby. Im done with AAS for a while so that's all i got in my arsonal. only a week in so nothing yet except my joints killing

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

For staying lean and keeping size Gh is great..i know a few people who run GH alone for just that reason
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
        VET
        • Dec 2003

I've been hearing nothing but good things about IGF LR3 stacked with GH!!!
        If you always do what you've always done,
        You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
        Vet @ United-Muscle.com
        Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• hermit234
          VET
          • Mar 2004

what incident ? you were injured/sick?
          BRICKS NO HIT BACK.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
            • May 2007

Originally posted by hermit234
            what incident ? you were injured/sick?
            I had my story up but people from my old hometown found me on here and read it. I didnt want them telling my family about my roid use.so I deleted the thread I will pm you the story though. If I knew the bastards users names on here that read it and spread all those rumors about me to my family back home im sure DrVj woudnt mind if I gave you a little leave of absense from the board.Thats another story though!!
            Last edited by 2BIGFRED; 03-19-2008, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
              • May 2007

On another note has anyome done Daves method of igf? Only taking 10-20mcg per day 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. I thought it sound stupid until I talked with him about in email and I think when I heal up I may try it.He said he also only thinks a man should take 2-4 ius of gh a day and those high doses are crazy.

He said his best cycle ever for mass was test,eq and igf noting more.

Comment

• hermit234
                VET
                • Mar 2004

sorry, got sidetracked from the topic, lol.

I'm thinking of giving igf/ generic bluetop gh a try
                do you reconstitute your igf with acetic acid? or just plain water?

but I think I might go with GH first since there are other benefits to GH other than just muscle or fat loss. I've been having alot of trouble w/ early signs on injury in my elbow/triceps. But correct me if i'm wrong, but i think i read somewhere that GH can help strengthen your tendons. which will work hugely in your favor in the long right if you still want to train to get big.

but i haven't used them yet, i might start w/ gh first
                BRICKS NO HIT BACK.

Comment

• muscledr.

Fred bro, I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I was actually wondering where your thread went, as I was looking for updates, but I figured you were concerned about things like that getting out. I just ordered some MGF and hGH fragment as it was all that happened to be in stock. I was gonna order some IGF, but they were out unfortunately. I have heard multiple dosing regimens for MGF. Have you heard any common doses? Keep in mind also that this is not the pegylated form. Thanks bro and glad to hear you are doing better.

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Never used GH, but love IGF.

Been taking 40mcg pwo only on workout days which is 5 days per week.

Comment

• makaveli25
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

fred you already went through a really scary time with what just happend to you.. how do you know igf-1 and hgh are linked to getting tumors.. your such a big guy man you really are.. you could run test alone and still be a fucken monster!!! after reading some articles recently im not sure if igf-1 or hgh will be in my future anytime soon.. just some food for thought.. you could run hrt dose the rest of your life and be a monster your gifted man
                      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by makaveli25
                        fred you already went through a really scary time with what just happend to you.. how do you know igf-1 and hgh are linked to getting tumors.. your such a big guy man you really are.. you could run test alone and still be a fucken monster!!! after reading some articles recently im not sure if igf-1 or hgh will be in my future anytime soon.. just some food for thought.. you could run hrt dose the rest of your life and be a monster your gifted man
                        yeah im talking with my Dr about the gh or igf before I do anything.Only test right now for me bro.

I also think the igf and gh worked on cancerious cells and my spot was confirmed to have none in it.

Comment

• makaveli25
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

well good luck bro.. rember your a beast enjoy that build as long as you can
                          ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                            • May 2007

I havent lost any weight yet im sure some water.But my appetite is still great so im eating my butt off while im down.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by muscledr.
                              Fred bro, I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I was actually wondering where your thread went, as I was looking for updates, but I figured you were concerned about things like that getting out. I just ordered some MGF and hGH fragment as it was all that happened to be in stock. I was gonna order some IGF, but they were out unfortunately. I have heard multiple dosing regimens for MGF. Have you heard any common doses? Keep in mind also that this is not the pegylated form. Thanks bro and glad to hear you are doing better.
                              If this is who I think it is just call me bro

Comment

Working...