Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Strongisland631
    Vet
    • May 2007

Hey There - Very glad your surgery went well. I am telling you though I don't think you should rush it. I had back surgery which is obviously pretty different and I waiting a full two month before going back to the gym. I never even trained legs again and light back but three years later - just this past June I reinjured myself and now I am fucked. I think taking the GH is probably fine but I would drop the gear to a very low dose until you can go back to the gym or stop it completely. Don't make the mistake I did becuase you could reinjur yourself - maybe not right away but if you go back before its healed compeltey that is bad news. Anyways I really do wish you the best of luck and be smart.
    "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• -JP-

Thanks bro I hear ya though, I am not going to rush it. It has been 3 weeks feeling pretty good. In fact I am going to be changing my workout completely when i get back in. Mostly cardio with light weight/ high reps for probably about 6 months. Unfortunatley for me I might have had a double hernia with one on my left side... It went unnoticed till now we will see... As far as your surgery though backs are way more sensitive and I would imagine a much longer recovery period I hope you can recover with out surgery thanks again

Comment

Working...