Bacteriostatic water

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

Bacteriostatic water

bacteriostatic water? Whats the deal FDA cracked down on places selling it now? I know you needed a script to get it from a pharmacy but what happened to all the places that carried Abbott Hospira labs
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

sorry bro, cant help you out on this one, BA water is otc up north of the boarder. as well as inject b12

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by A.B
      sorry bro, cant help you out on this one, BA water is otc up north of the boarder. as well as inject b12
      HA, yeah US rules are tight. If you look closely you can find it but a lot of the trusted places I used to go to stopped carrying. Looks like they were told to. A lot of places are selling sterile water as BW so you have to look really closely. I was just wondering if someone on here knew for sure what happened

Comment

• small-guy
        Vet
        • Apr 2011

they still sell em , search em slowly.

Comment

• cowboytroy

Theres plenty of serm affiliates on these boards that have it just do a search. I just got some.

Comment

• -JP-

thanks fellas Ive been able to find it. Just couldnt get it from the usual suspects. Was wondering if something happened like a crack down by the feds etc? I found a letter posted on here from Bulk Nutrition for a recall because of the fda coming down on them:

Comment

• small-guy
              Vet
              • Apr 2011

last summer, i ordered bac water and an email regarding that i have to send em back blah blah and i told em , i used em for my tanning lotion, anything else i can do, let me know and they were like, NO thank u , at least we tried. and i never heard back.

Comment

Working...