next cycle plans... feedback please

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2Rhodesians

next cycle plans... feedback please

Currently on TRT dose of 125mg/wk & have been since my last cycle ended in mid August. I'm 5'8", 183lbs & 15%BF. I will be dieting and cutting between now and mid-April, when I plan to start my next cycle. Goal is lean mass mostly, strength will be an added side benefit and I'll continue to lean out. Planning on running this:

1-2 prop 100mg/EOD
    1-20 test E 500-600mg/wk
    1-14 deca 400mg/wk
    15-20 tren A 100mg/EOD
    15-20 var 50mg/day

I've run tren A and test E before. I know it sounds a little whacky, but I did fine with it, I plan on splitting my test e dosage and pinning it EOD with the tren. I have a shitload of test and really just don't want to spend the extra $$$ on prop.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

IMO you know what your doing looks like you want harden up with the way the cycle is laid out.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

Looks awesome....Though u might wanna go 12 weeks with deca and run tren 12-18 so u run the test 2 weeks past the tren....

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by clutchitalian
        Looks awesome....Though u might wanna go 12 weeks with deca and run tren 12-18 so u run the test 2 weeks past the tren....
        Good catch bro!!!!
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

thanks guys. I didn't mention that I'll be back on TRT of 125mg/wk after the cycle and can taper down to that. something like wks 20-22 @ 250mg/wk, then down to 125mg/wk. I get your point though, thanks

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by 2Rhodesians
            Currently on TRT dose of 125mg/wk & have been since my last cycle ended in mid August. I'm 5'8", 183lbs & 15%BF. I will be dieting and cutting between now and mid-April, when I plan to start my next cycle. Goal is lean mass mostly, strength will be an added side benefit and I'll continue to lean out. Planning on running this:

1-2 prop 100mg/EOD
            1-20 test E 500-600mg/wk
            1-14 deca 400mg/wk
            15-20 tren A 100mg/EOD
            15-20 var 50mg/day

I've run tren A and test E before. I know it sounds a little whacky, but I did fine with it, I plan on splitting my test e dosage and pinning it EOD with the tren. I have a shitload of test and really just don't want to spend the extra $$$ on prop.
            i split the test up all the time like that. Works fine for me. Whoel cycle looks fine to me. Keep an AI on hand would be a good idea.

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

And definately DOSTINEX!!!!

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Looks like a fun one. Eat big and grow.

Comment

• bufbiker

I would run the prop out at least 4 weeks as the deca and test E will really take about 6 weeks to be full cycle mode from my experience.

Comment

• bufbiker

I would also switch to prop at the end so you cab come into your rt dose quickly and easily.

Comment

Working...