Body for Life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catzo1282

Body for Life?

[B]Hey guys!!! I just came back from Barns and Nobles. I'm planning my whole diet and a work out plan for the next 12 weeks. I bought the book Body for Life by Bill Phillips, and I came across his work out plans. I was a bit confused, on how to do my work out plan. Is Body for Life a weight loss and muscle gain plan? Because I wanna a bulk up alot!!! I am 20 years old and I have been training for 2 years now 153lbs 5'10. What confuses me on the book was that I am supposed to work out 6 days a week with 2 days for cardio and 2 days for Upper body and 2 days for lower body. ????? I have always been told that I should divide my body parts by the week and thats how I always work out. For an example mondays I do chest and bis, Tuesday cardio, Wednesday back and tris, Thrus off, Friday shoulders and lower body. Please someone help me Im going crazy....
    :blink:
  • Catzo1282

Any one?? :blink:

Comment

• saturn

My brother has been following the body for life plan. I think it is more of a weight loss plan. I doesn't really have the body builder in mind. My brother has had great success with it. He's dropped a lot of weight. His workouts are a mix of light weight training and bike riding. Other than that I don't know much about it.

Comment

• Catzo1282

Thank you!!! Thats what i was thinking for my case it wouldnt help. I need to GAIN I only weight 154lbs and i wanna gain not lose. Thanks alot

Comment

• urafreak

if your looking to gain, have you figured out how many calories daily it will take for you to pack on some mass? handy calculator here catzo1282...

Comment

• prolangtum

BFL wont gain weight for you....

Comment

• skigh

Try eating enormous amounts with a solid workout and don't overtrain.

Comment

Working...