post cycle alternative

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

post cycle alternative

someone told me the other day that instead of taking clomid after test , u can just adjust your doses so that u are takin less and less test each wk until you finally arent takin any at all and this should have ur test levels about right again...is this true?...it doesnt sound true but is there anything at all legitament about this?
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Rocky07
    someone told me the other day that instead of taking clomid after test , u can just adjust your doses so that u are takin less and less test each wk until you finally arent takin any at all and this should have ur test levels about right again...is this true?...it doesnt sound true but is there anything at all legitament about this?
    i would think you were just wasting gear doing that.
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• USNCTT
      VET
      • Aug 2006

Its called tapering and alot of people dont seem to reccomend it, not totally sure why. I personally have never used this method so I have no real opinion on it.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Who ever told you that shouldn't be giving advice because it's dead wrong.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ninobambino
          • Jan 2005

^^^Gotta agree with everything that has been said.

Comment

• reps
            Vet
            • Oct 2007

Your gonna be shut down for a while and tapering is only gonna slowly drop ur test levels not a good idea imo

Comment

• HOTROCKS
              • Feb 2009

I thought that idea had been shelved years ago .
              Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• ninobambino
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                I thought that idea had been shelved years ago .
                You are correct. Tapering off steroids is a thing of the past.
                I think nowadays most people will tell you just do your cycle, don't taper then when you are done.... do a proper PCT.

Comment

• jboldman
                  VET
                  • Feb 2007

alas, the passing of the pyramid. if you just use less and less test you are still shut down and still using test, there is no recovery. once you stop test completely your body will be shut down and without any pct may take a very long time to recover. meanwhile you will see all those gains wilt away in a low test environment.

jb
                  Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• Rocky07

thanks guys!

Comment

• bigpapabuff

i would just end the cycle normally, and go with clomid and nolva for your pct, no need to taper.

Comment

Working...