Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpEnTBoY
    • Oct 2007

Longest Cycle I've run so far. PCT help

Hey guys, just trying to make sure I have enough PCT together for this cycle. I'm running winny @50mg/d for 5 weeks and test cyp for 15. Right now I have both Clomid and Tamox and there's more than enough info on the site as to _when_ to start a PCT, I'm just curious how long I should run it out for and also, is it still suggested to start a heavy dose for the first couple/few days of each? like 40 tamox and 150 - 300 Clom? My preference would be to ditch the clom but I think I'll need to do whatever I can to re-kick my test production and I dont know if Nolvadex can do that as well on it's own. Suggestions?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Personally I would run 40 nolva and 100 clo for 2 weeks the 20/50 for an additional 4 weeks. To many people short change themselves on pct.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• SpEnTBoY
      • Oct 2007

Appreciated bro ... I have enough product so I'm good to run it for a while. I'd much rather go longer than not recover properly I just wasn't sure ... guess I'm feeling pretty new again

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Personally I would run 40 nolva and 100 clo for 2 weeks the 20/50 for an additional 4 weeks. To many people short change themselves on pct.
        agreed - most do short themselves so they never recover properly
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• cowboytroy

what is PCT. I guess you have to get off the experiance this huh?

Comment

• Mr Incredible
            • Oct 2010

You said nothing about hcg so I guess you have none or don't get on with it. Lifts has my vote with his advice

Comment

• SpEnTBoY
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
              You said nothing about hcg so I guess you have none or don't get on with it. Lifts has my vote with his advice
              I've actually run HCG with about 1/2 of my cycles but it's always pending availability sadly. The last time I got some I had a buddy at a lab verify a portion as it didn't seem to affect TA at all where it was golden in the past ... turns out even HCG has a shelf life and there wasn't much "active" even though the expiry date was still 8 months out.

On a different note (and not that anyone really cares I just felt like sharing lol) This cyp I'm on is insane. Normally when I train I'm tight and the pumps are always good but on this cycle after a set I'm so freaking huge it almost hurts. Size in everything is way up (I have to assume that a good portion is water??) ... I'm dreading cycling off but hopefully I can keep at least some of the gains ;-)

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Keep working out routinely and keep that diet tweaked and you won't lose anyway as much as those that stop training and eating post cycle.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SpEnTBoY
                  I've actually run HCG with about 1/2 of my cycles but it's always pending availability sadly. The last time I got some I had a buddy at a lab verify a portion as it didn't seem to affect TA at all where it was golden in the past ... turns out even HCG has a shelf life and there wasn't much "active" even though the expiry date was still 8 months out.

On a different note (and not that anyone really cares I just felt like sharing lol) This cyp I'm on is insane. Normally when I train I'm tight and the pumps are always good but on this cycle after a set I'm so freaking huge it almost hurts. Size in everything is way up (I have to assume that a good portion is water??) ... I'm dreading cycling off but hopefully I can keep at least some of the gains ;-)

muscle memory bro. once you've had it it comes right back. like lifts said keep eating and training hard, and you will retain 90% of what you put on. Once you're recovered you'll go right back to where you were when you were at the end of the cycle, because your body already had it once before so it will come right back. I'm actually looking forward to coming off in the next 4 weeks. Separates the men from the boys.

Comment

• Hawaiianpride.

Don't forget post PCT blood panels to tell if the restart protocol was successful.

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
                      Keep working out routinely and keep that diet tweaked and you won't lose anyway as much as those that stop training and eating post cycle.
                      this is the best advice ever - and the biggest stumbling block for most of the guys out there - off cycle they completely collapse
                      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• SpEnTBoY
                        • Oct 2007

Thanks!!

Hey I just wanted to thank everyone for the help/input ... as much as I hate recovery I love training so even though being 'off' sucks ... at least I have the gym to take my frustration out at lol

as soon as i started PCT I started planning/thinking about my next cycle. On a side note ... I remember hearing a joke years ago on a thread started by BSD. What do you call a guy who thinks he can't reproduce while "on"? ... daddy ... although I was never that naive it's funny ... the new little one is due in August ... the wife was on the pill and I was almost a gram a week with cyp and BooM!!

she's almost 15 weeks and although it was a serious shock we're both stoked :-)

Comment

Working...