X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Softy08
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

PCT...opinions please?

OK, couple weeks ago just finished 750mg Prop PW (16 weeks) with 100mg Var ED for the last 6 weeks, Adex EOD @ .5ml, added Asin at week 14 (as I was told it would take 2 weeks to build upto acceptable levels), then dropped the Adex at week 16 (after last shot of Prop) and am running the Nolva (20mg ED) and Asin (12.5mg EOD) for 5 weeks....thats where I'm at now.....
    However, the last couple weeks of cycle, my prostrate was starting to swell, a little pain, no big deal. I did 5 days Letro, 1ml day, to drop Estro, after last shot of Prop. Prostrate was and is now fine.
    However after reading up on the PCT schedules here, I am wondering if I am on the right track? I have bucket loads of Nolva and Clomid, Letro and AI's etc etc, so no dramas about adding in more nolva or clomid if necessary....
    43YO, 200lbs, (lost about 7-8 lbs since starting PCT), was sitting around 210 at 9% (ish), will bang a pic up later if you want to check BF etc etc.
    Now I always like to take a 1-2 weeks break from training every 3-4 months or so. Hadnt had a break from training (was on cycle) for about 6 months. So Planned my 2 week break to be last week of cycle into first week of PCT, which worked fine. My thoughts were that when I dropped the Prop my Test would dive and training like that is just gonna fuck things up, especially the first week or so of PCT, with near zero test in the system, so a good time to break from training.
    Feeling good now, dick is working, never really stopped actually , zero sides except a couple zits and shit which is to be expected in PCT. First workout after 2 week break was today, went light 12 reps, feel pretty damn good.
    So any advice/opinions on my PCT schedule?
    Sorry for the long arsed post but there it is. Cheers.
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Pct has never been my thing, so I just don't do it. Lol

What dosage are you running the aromasin right now?
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Softy08
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

12.5mg EOD......20mg Nolva ED

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

For the first couple of weeks I would up nolva to 40mgs ed. Saw Palmetto extract caps for the prostate, try 320mgs ed. I use double that if I experience problems.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• JoeHammer
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

Judging by the fact your pee pee is working well, you felt good in the gym and the swelling in your ass cavity has gone down i think you are on the right track! And at your weight/stats i think 20mg of Nolva is MORE then enough to increase serum levels of LH, FSH and subsequently raise natural testosterone levels

As a side note i see you did not use HCG in your cycle but if you ever do i would reccommend using it in conjunction with Nolva as studies have shown that Nolvadex increased the LH response to LHRL- (where as HCG decreases the bodies sensitivity to LH)

Also to avoid Prostate problems in the future prehaps consider using some Finastride or another 5AR (alpha-reductaze) blocker.

Happy PCT'ing!

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

Sounds like ur on track. Would see ur dr about ur prostate tho. Alot of us don't run into that problem.

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

Agreed with A.B , I have been cycling on and off and just recently switched to a Blast and Cruise approach . and with experiancing very few sides here and there along the way I have never ran into a swelling prostate issue even when on High doses .Its definalty worth a shot to have it checked, and who knows It may be a hot ass fine Mrs doc to insert the finger ?lol..
              Also I definatly agree with LiftsIron here on the dosage of nolvadex,my opinion is first thing into PCT that Nolva should be dosed at 40mg daily .
              Good luck through this as I never really had much fun or felt that great on PCT ,and that damn Clomid will make you cry watching chick flicks on the TV ,,,

Comment

• JoeHammer
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

20mg/day of Nolva has been shown to raise serum test. levels 150% (after about a week if i remember correctly). Id say thats plenty considering how hepa-toxic it is. Im of the opinion many sides during PCT are from having a stressed liver from all the SERMS and AI's we throw at it.

Thats why i prefer a minimalistic approach- 4 weeks of nolva at 10mg/day and 12.5mg Aromasin EOD the first week, E3D the next, E4D the next etc untill 5 half lives of the longest ester have passed

Comment

• Softy08
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

Good to see ya round Bro .......dannothemanno

Comment

• JoeHammer
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

DANNO! you cheeky bastard!! if i knew it was you i would have told you to take 60mg nolva with 5mg letro for 12 weeks for PCT

Comment

• Softy08
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2011

And a couple Atlantic salmon every morning too lol

Comment

Working...