Collar bone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Sexy

Collar bone

A few weeks back I had a post about my should being injured. It's starting to get better but it feels like my shoulder blades are out of place, I can feel them pop. And, mainly in the morning, my collar bone cracks. Has anyone had this happen to them before and help me out?
  • meateater

Chiropractic, bro.

Comment

• Big Sexy

shit, thats what i thought someone was going to say

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by Big Sexy
        Shit works, bro.....helped me out alot.

Comment

• OKMEDIC
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Big Sexy
          It's not a bad thing bro.. You will find yourself wondering what the hell took you so long to go.. Trust me.. You have to find a good one tho. My training partner has scene a few and he's only found one that can adjust him. He's twice my size and the Dr. wasn't as big a person as the others and was able to adjust him fine. Meaning it's all in the know-how. Some doctors were practically on top of him trying to get him adjusted and not doing well at all. While his current doctor knows exactly what he is doing and is able to adjust him with a bit more ease. And it works with the current doctor. Not so much with the ones in the past.

but yes it works wonders. I jacked up my back about a year ago at work, went to the chiropractor and now I'm right as rain..

Give it a shot dude. You've got nothing to loose but a pain in the neck.
          The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

You made need x-rays or an mri to find out what's going on.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...