Still Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoHard24/7

Still Shutdown

So I took some Tren for a couple of weeks EOD 1/2CC each time no more than 6 injections. I don't think I'm shutdown because I can still get it up no problem however when I finish my sperm isn't thick like it used to be just very watery and almost milky. I've been taking Nolva for the last week and it still looks the same, any time table on how long it should take for my sperm to go back to the way it used to be, or may it never go back? I'm 26 and never had any issues like this before any words of wisdom is encouraged thanks.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Might need to bump up the nolva dose for a couple of weeks. Regardless everything should return to normal with a little time.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Yea that tren takes some time. At some point you will need to just get off the drugs including SERMS and let everything normalize.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

What was your exact cycle? The way I read it tren only for 2 weeks?

Comment

• quez82
          • Jul 2003

It'll take longer then a week with nolva. What happened to the test?
          Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• GoHard24/7

Yeah I got the Tren 3 weeks before I was getting the Test E and Winstrol, well there was only a little less than a half vial left when I got the Tren but after my last injection I noticed it was watery, I didn't experience an atrophy at all just watery sperm. I've been taking 1 a day should I bump it to two a day? I have my Test and Winny cycle I'm just waiting for my body to return to it's normal functionality before I put anything else into it. I have also been taking tribulus terestis it's supposed to support normal testosterone production. Thanks for the input everyone.

Comment

• SHREDDED SOB
              • May 2011

Some guys can't and won't recover completely. Get blood work done

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

20 mgs of nolva is nothing....When introducing it you have to bump it up a bit, then cruise with 20mgs a day....To see a immediate response to nolva you have to hit like 100mgs day 1, then lower it by 20mgs each day until you get to 20mgs and cruise with that for the duration you wish to use it. At 20mgs a day from the get go it will take a while to notice the effects...
                THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...