My experience and recommendations with IGF1-lr3 protocols

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sciroxx

My experience and recommendations with IGF1-lr3 protocols

I've been asked numerous times by customers on the preferred protocol for IGF1 usage so figured out it's a good place to give my thought in a nutshell.
    There are different approaches, Dave Palumbo for instance created a theory by which only 11mcg a day should be used for long run due t receptor saturation, for my best understanding it has no scientific back up.

Empirically I've seen best results with 50-150 mcg a day while running it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. The most known protocol is using the IGF1 post workout, or prior the largest meal of the day, however my preferred protocol is actually pre-workout. You must ensure extra supply of EAA and unless on strict diet or keto with Vitargo like carb support. I speculate that it has to do with the peak time of the lr3 which negates best the catabolic effect of intense training, no other compound counter and abolishes cortisol effect better then IGF1. Also note that the half life of the lr3 is very long anyhow, so the exact timing is not critical, but we found that pre-workout injection, especially intra-M helps somehow to the assimilation of the peptide due to the enhanced blood circulation
Working...