Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-07-2018, 02:06 AM   #16
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I had a teacher who I used to sell stuff too back in the 90's, and he was a world class athlete, but older at that point, and when he was younger his female roommate dated Arnold for a few years. This was late 70's early 80's. Arnold would stay with them throughout the week (here in my current town), and both Arnold and my teacher were using stuff together and training together. Arnold was living in Venice at the time, but he'd drive over to our town throughout the week. When I knew him back in the 90's, he taught health class, he had not been on anything for many many years. He would always talk about he and Arnold back in the day. I asked him one day if he ever used what Arnold used, and he just opened up tome, and then asked if I had access to anything as he was out of that scene and didn't know anybody. I sold him a few bottles of the old Brovel 50ml, 50mg/ml deca, and some test. He has world records under his name, but i'll refrain from stating in what. Anyway, he told me (and a friend) that Arnold was almost always on something when he knew him. He also loved deca, dbol, and test. He really liked deca and dbol, and he was pushing the dosages higher than most people think. Nothing like the pros today, not close, but he told me that he took exactly half the doses Arnold took. This guy was taking 25mg/d of dbol, 300mg/wk of deca, and 4-500mg/wk of test....Arnold was taking twice this amount, except test was at 1200mg/wk...and these doses are what he started out at. He said Arnold LOVED dbol big time. He didn't follow those doses for the whole year, but he'd come down, but he stated it seemed like he almost was never all the way off.

That said, this was over a short few years, so outside of that, I don't know.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:28 AM   #17
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Brovel, that brings back a memory!
Old 09-07-2018, 09:40 AM   #18
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Brovel, that brings back a memory!
Brovel, Tornel, Denkal and QV, lol.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:53 PM   #19
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Steve Reeves reportedly contracted malaria in the South Pacific during WWII. One of the earlier medical uses of Testosterone was for malaria patients to produce more red blood cells and in particular, prevent wasting.
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:59 PM   #20
mrhtbd

Had dinner with Dave Draper and 2 bodybuilders after a book signing in 2002. We were talking about the first show in Florida where both Dave and Arnold competed. Then I leaned over and asked, “Dave, they say Arnold showed up in America with barely more than a gym bag, what I want to know is; what was in the bag?” He grinned ear-to-ear, leaned in and whispered, “Primobolan!”
Old 09-08-2018, 08:02 PM   #21
mrhtbd

Had dinner with Dave Draper and 2 bodybuilders after a book signing in 2002. We were talking about the first show in Florida where both Dave and Arnold competed (1965 or 1966). Then I leaned over and asked, “Hey Dave, they say Arnold showed up in America with barely more than a gym bag, what I want to know is; what was in the bag?” He grinned ear-to-ear, leaned in and whispered, “Primobolan!”